I passed on the Endor Bundle Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
Yeah, but I'm just waiting for the infantry soldier to go on sale at retail.

Same here. It's definitely the best looking one of the bunch. I will pass on the other two. It's too much money anyway.

Loki, not all of us are suckers like you that's why this thread is for those that don't have unlimited disposeable incomes for petty stuff like this.

I'm passing as well. I don't have room for generic human soldiers and I'm not an army builder.

I will get the older dude one....the others do not interest me.

I didn't expect to be a non-completist this early on in the Sideshow line, but given me one actual character and two generic human characters does not interest me....they look cool, but ones enough!

Memnoch21 said:
Loki is right because look at this:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12663

Could it be a thread already about not getting this figures?

Yes but check the verbage... I PASSED is referring to those that did not pre-order in the past tense. That thread was for those who were contemplating their purchase BEFORE pre-orders began. How many said they were buying them then decided not to?

I think that other thread was the "I Think I'm Going To Pass on the Rebel Troopers," while this one seems to be "I Really Did Pass on the Rebel Troopers." They are both nice complements to the "I Want the Rebel Troopers" thread and the resulting "I Just Ordered the Rebel Troopers" thread.

I might ultimately start the "I Ordered the Rebel Troopers But Had to Cancel" thread, but if funds are available I will hold on and start the "Rebel Troopers 20-25 Day Notice" and "Rebel Troopers 3-5 Day Notice" and "My Rebel Troopers Just Shipped" and "FedEx Delayed My Rebel Trooper Delivery" and "I Finally Received My Rebel Troopers" and "Look What's Wrong With My Rebel Troopers" and "Rebel Troopers For Sale/Trade" threads.

Stay tuned...

I dunno. Maybe I am wrong. Call me crazy but lately there seems to be more and more threads going up about pretty much the same subject matter. Guess my OCD on order vs chaos is starting to kick in.

Only getting the standard soldier figure.

The old man has zero appeal for me and while I really would have bought the one with the trenchcoat, the head sculpt just kills it for me.

tomandshell said:
I think that other thread was the "I Think I'm Going To Pass on the Rebel Troopers," while this one seems to be "I Really Did Pass on the Rebel Troopers." They are both nice complements to the "I Want the Rebel Troopers" thread and the resulting "I Just Ordered the Rebel Troopers" thread.

I might ultimately start the "I Ordered the Rebel Troopers But Had to Cancel" thread, but if funds are available I will hold on and start the "Rebel Troopers 20-25 Day Notice" and "Rebel Troopers 3-5 Day Notice" and "My Rebel Troopers Just Shipped" and "FedEx Delayed My Rebel Trooper Delivery" and "I Finally Received My Rebel Troopers" and "Look What's Wrong With My Rebel Troopers" and "Rebel Troopers For Sale/Trade" threads.

Stay tuned...

Don't forget the "My 5 year old son took my troopers in the backyard and lost all the accessories should I kill him?" thread

tomandshell said:

Stay tuned...
Tom you forgot the two PPO day threads where we can say that we already have them on order and that we are able to just sit there and watch.

Re: I made up my mind on the Endor Bundle Pack Thread.

Me too !!!! Great thread Dannie keep them coming !!!!:monkey1

Back