Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
One of the most anticipated blockbusters this summer, Man of Steel will begin to hit theaters worldwide next month! Audience will get to take a new look at the origin and rise of an iconic superhero.

We know that fans have been eagerly waiting, and we are very excited and happy to inform you today that the collectible figures of Man of Steel will be coming soon!

HotToys-MANOFSTEELcomingsoon_01_zpsdef503c5.jpg

HotToys-MANOFSTEELcomingsoon_02_zps2cadced2.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yes cant wait for this, in the teaser pic costume and cape looks bang on

Man this is the best news of 1/6th scale figure this year! Hope they'll capture Cavill's likeness as spot on as Reeve! Can't wait to see how it will look!

Could be wrong but supermans suit looks like its fabric with some sort of pattern over the top. Could be cool and give much more articulation than some sort of rubber suit. Here's hoping anyway.

Can't wait for the full reveal.

Could be wrong but supermans suit looks like its fabric with some sort of pattern over the top. Could be cool and give much more articulation than some sort of rubber suit. Here's hoping anyway.

Can't wait for the full reveal.

It is more than likely a fabric suit with the texture screen printed on top similar to their Amazing Spiderman figure as well as the 2-in-1 Superman Returns figure. From the teaser, looks like they got Cavil's physique down too as well as Crowe's :yess:

Now that's what I like to see when I wake up in the morning! So far looking good. Just hope they nail the likeness :pray:

No Zod = No Hype

Already have my 1/6 Superman and so far don't need another one, especially if it looks like Ultraman.

Back