Trick r treat studios licensed masks this year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
These guys broguht us a nice, affordable Michael Myers mask last year. That mask has become the #1 selling mask since its debut at commerical retail. They have some sweet items coming this year 2. I am gonna have to get another job,lol. Take a gander;

DARK NIGHT OF THE SCARECROW:

dark_night_of_the_scarecrow_1.jpg

DARKMAN:

darkman_halloween_mask_1.jpg

BELA LUGOSI:

bela_lugosi_dracula_halloween_mask_1.jpg

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA:

phantom_of_the_opera_lon_chaney_halloween_mask_1.jpg

FUNHOUSE:

the_funhouse_universal_studios_guther_halloween_mask_1.jpg

THEY LIVE:

they_live_alien_halloween_mask_1.jpg

ORPHAN KILLER:

the_orphan_killer_1.jpg

CLOWN SKINNER: (I THINK THIS IS AN ORIGINAL DESIGN AND NOT FROM A FILM--REALLY COOL AND CREEPY THOUGH)

clown_skinner_halloween_mask_4.jpg

i love this company, in my opinion one of the very best Halloween mask companies right now. Their catalog is so diverse and impressive, getting better every year.

Halloween Masks, Scary Halloween Masks, Scary Horror Masks | TRICK or TREAT STUDIOS - Masks to Die For!

as a Classic Universal Horror and Rocketeer Fan i was very excited to see Justin Mabry (incredible sculptor, check him out) sculpted a Rondo Hatton mask. This will be mine, i love the look of it, such mean and scary features. It's not over the top with gore and shock-factor, but that's what i love about it. It has this subtle creepiness most masks don't have. i LOVE that the Rocketeer paid tribute to Hatton with their version of the Brute Man in their 1991 film.

House_of_Horrors_Creeper_Front.jpg
House_of_Horrors_Creeper_Left.jpg

other awesome masks by Trick Or Treat Studios!
King_Kong_Front.jpg

House_of_,000-Corpes_Ravelli_Mask_Front_02.jpg

Jaws_Front_V2.jpg

trick_r_treat_sam_uncovered_halloween_mask.jpg
trick_r_treat_sam_burlap_halloween_mask.jpg

House_of_,000-Corpes_Tiny_Front.jpg

Alien_Pilot_Head_Full_Front.jpg

killer_klowns_from_outer_space_cotton_candy_deluxe_halloween_prop_1.jpg

halloween_the_curse_of_michael_myers_mask_1.jpg

halloween_h2o_twenty_years_later_micheal_myers_mask_1.jpg

halloween_resurrection_micheal_myers_mask.jpg

jeepers_creepers_creeper_halloween_mask_4.jpg

evil_dead_2_evil_ash_halloween_mask_3.jpg

evil_dead_2_evil_ed_halloween_mask_1.jpg

I ordered 3 masks from Trick or Treat Studios this year. Bela Dracula, Rondo Hatton Creeper and the clown skinner.

I have received 2 of the 3. Dracula is a fantastic mask and so is the Creeper.

But I MUST say, I am very disappointed by Trick or Treat Studios service. I have emailed them multiple times asking when the Clown Skinner was expected to ship ZERO RESPONSE. All they do is post updates on their Facebook saying internet orders are on schedule and expected to arrive before Halloween.

This company offers great masks, but their customer service is Busch League. These masks should be in our possession months before Halloween if not months than weeks, so it gives us the opportunity to make modifications, plan out or costumes and sell them if we are unhappy with the final product. Tomorrow will be 9 days until Halloween and I still do not have my mask I ordered months ago. These masks should be in our hands at least 1 month before, at worst weeks before. Not single digit days.

Delays are part of the business, many times they are unavoidable. But the company must keep the customer in the loop and at the very least respond to the emails regarding the order they paid for.

Last edited:
I ordered 3 masks from Trick or Treat Studios this year. Bela Dracula, Rondo Hatton Creeper and the clown skinner.

I have received 2 of the 3. Dracula is a fantastic mask and so is the Creeper.

But I MUST say, I am very disappointed by Trick or Treat Studios service. I have emailed them multiple times asking when the Clown Skinner was expected to ship ZERO RESPONSE. All they do is post updates on their Facebook saying internet orders are on schedule and expected to arrive before Halloween.

This company offers great masks, but their customer service is Busch League. These masks should be in our possession months before Halloween if not months than weeks, so it gives us the opportunity to make modifications, plan out or costumes and sell them if we are unhappy with the final product. Tomorrow will be 9 days until Halloween and I still do not have my mask I ordered months ago. These masks should be in our hands at least 1 month before, at worst weeks before. Not single digit days.

Delays are part of the business, many times they are unavoidable. But the company must keep the customer in the loop and at the very least respond to the emails regarding the order they paid for.

They experienced a massive power outage at the factory that produces the masks. They are working hard to make sure folks get their masks. I agree they make great masks. I feel that sometimes they miss the mark in the paint and hairing....but not often. Have you seen their licensed EC Horror Zombie masks for this year? they are awesome!!!!

They experienced a massive power outage at the factory that produces the masks. They are working hard to make sure folks get their masks. I agree they make great masks. I feel that sometimes they miss the mark in the paint and hairing....but not often. Have you seen their licensed EC Horror Zombie masks for this year? they are awesome!!!!

Yeah I read that on facebook. But what if I didn't have facebook, I wouldn't know what the hell was going on...you know. They don't respond to my numerous emails and I have to visit their facebook page to find out what the hell is going on?!?!?! Meanwhile when I was inquiring about a new possible order they responded in record time.

But still, even with the "massive power outage" they have known Halloween falls on Saturday October 31st 2015 all year, quite simply they cut it wayyyy too close.

My dilemma, I run a free haunted house in my town. I am waiting on the clown skinner mask for one of my live actors in my circus scene. Right now, 9 days from Halloween I have NO ****ing IDEA if I will have the mask in time. So I have two choices, #1 wait it out and hope the mask gets here in time, if not i'm screwed.#2 go to my local Halloween store and buy a new mask, so I have a guaranteed costume for one of my live actors Halloween night. #2 is a guaranteed solution but I shouldn't have to spend more money as a means of insurance for Trick or Treat Studios lousy service.

Long story short, I got a hold of Trick or Treat via phone.

They informed me despite paying for the Clown Skinner and ordering the mask when in was IN STOCK, they are not able to fulfill my order as it is sold out.

If I didn't call them, I would've never know my order was not going to be fulfilled. pretty ******. received a refund.

Bezzerker,
Man that sucks having to call to find that out. TOTS customer service is a huge disappointment to me too.

But yet, go to their Facebook page in a couple days and they will post they found a whole box of them in their warehouse and its first come, first served on them.

they posted up recently that they are producing fully licensed masks for the band ghost. At first i was like oh man a papa emeritus and nameless ghoul mask. But when i enquired on facebook as to if the nameless ghoul mask was cast from an actual one , or just custom in house. They dissapeared and stopped responding. Does not seem like that odd of a question to ask. But to see communication stopped after asking it,.. seemed odd.

Back