Play Imaginative Super Alloy 52 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to sell my Batman at a Big loss!!! looks like the joints and shoulders are 100 times better! new Batman will be tons better then their forst attempt.....

What better superhero to use diecast on than the Man of Steel :lol

Looks pretty cool. My only grip is the underwear. Looks out of place for some odd reason. :dunno

That looks incredible! Also, does anyone else love the fact that the base has a fan inside that blows the cape? I'm very impressed.

In. No doubt.
The base would work really well with HT Supes as well. Especially if used in conjunction with the clear rod for a *super-looking* flying effect lol

Unless HT Man of Steel turns out better

I've to to admit, I'm very interested in this. It might be time to unload some old toys to get this :)

I have been waiting forever for a proper comic book version of Superman. I have high hopes that we'll get one from the Medicom Hush line. Now Play Imaginative follows up their pretty cool Jim Lee Batman with THE Lee 52 Superman. I am blown away and thankful that someone has taken the challenge and made a Superman figure from an actual comic book. He looks magnificent. Can't wait for Wonder Woman. I'd love to re-enact the flying kiss from the cover of Justice League 12.

Last edited:
Gald you guys like the pictures, I was quite impressed myself when I saw them.
I agree, this is something completely different, they seem to be very creative with their alloy figures.
Well done Play Imaginative for not following the trend and giving us something a little different :clap

This is totally bought and will go nice with with Sideshows Superman whenever that gets released. Love the base. Only thing I don't like are the puffy clouds coming out of his eyes to simulate the hear vision. Failed on the SS PF and it fails here too unfortunately

Last edited:
This is totally bought and will go nice with with Sideshows Superman whenever that gets released. Love the base.

This is one hell of a year to be a DC fan. In fact, it's too good. I'm going to have to buy a hell of a lot of lottery tickets and say a hell of a lot of prayers.:lol

I really the heat vision head. Not as funny as, say, a creeper x-ray vision head but it'll do.

This looks pretty good, really interested to see how their new Batman is going to look

Back