Statue Sano Alien 3 1/3 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised this didn't seem to pop up on the Freaks radar.

sp0_01.jpg

The kit is already sold out (sucks for me), but the finished piece is going for $1207.73 not including shipping.

I'm surprised this didn't seem to pop up on the Freaks radar.

sp0_01.jpg

The kit is already sold out (sucks for me), but the finished piece is going for $1207.73 not including shipping.

for a 1/3 scale bust? **** that...even if it was painted by jesus himself

I'll stick with the whole alien in 1/3 from sideshow... not too much more either and it's a replica of the rod puppet

gorgeous but you can get the Alien 3 Sideshow 1/3 scaled Maquette close to that price?...maybe

Sorry I didn't post some pictures sooner but Here are some photos of the kit which I received a while ago now.It's very nice and well sculpted,loaded with details!

Some more pics of the painted version which was limited to only 15 pieces worldwide!Sano definitely knocked that one out of the park!

I agree it's overpriced, but there's really nothing out there in scale with this quality. This thing is just phenomenal.

A true collectible. Not the poorly painted, poorly sculpted crap SS pumps out.

Anything SS has done on a scale less than 1:4 I would agree with you on that, and this is painted nicely and how SS pieces should be for the price but unfortunately aren't. I am not sure how much the unpainted kit costs? There is an awesome life size Alien 3 bust kit out for $600...

edit: the kit looks like it costs 31000 yen or $300. So it's a $900 paint job?

Last edited:
I agree it's overpriced, but there's really nothing out there in scale with this quality. This thing is just phenomenal.

A true collectible. Not the poorly painted, poorly sculpted crap SS pumps out.

not in 1/3rd scale because nobody else really makes busts in that scale, but the 1/4 Queen bust from SS can be had at that price and that piece is pretty damn big. Paint on that is on par with this one imo.

not in 1/3rd scale because nobody else really makes busts in that scale, but the 1/4 Queen bust from SS can be had at that price and that piece is pretty damn big. Paint on that is on par with this one imo.

And so is the 1/3 Alien 3 (Dog) maquette from SS.

------

This Sano bust is incredibly nice! But, I'd rather stick with my Dog maquette thanks. :wink1:

I do agree with you guys that this thing is indeed expensive but it is simply amazing.Sideshow just doesn’t get close to that in terms of quality resin,sculpt,and paint job. The ES is extremely limited.So in my opinion I think that it’s pretty fair since they ‘ve only made 15 of them. And 30 kits or so.

Back