Trade: Doom PF Reg for Negative Zone Spidey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazydragons

Super Freak
Reaction score
guys, i've been offered a trade: my regular doom pf for negative zone spidey pf with 2 bases plus $250 cash. what do you guys think? i'm having a hard time deciding. i do have the doom pf ex and the spidey pf ex.

would greatly appreciate any opinions and comments.

amy5azu2.jpg

guys, i've been offered a trade: my regular doom pf for negative zone spidey pf with 2 bases plus $250 cash. what do you guys think? i'm having a hard time deciding. i do have the doom pf ex and the spidey pf ex.

would greatly appreciate any opinions and comments.

do it, but I'd adjust the trade a tad.

doom reg pf for neg zone spidey, one good base, plus $500 cash :clap

tell him you'll only need one base, and he can decide what he wants to do with the other. Not your issue. Stand your ground, he needs/wants Doom, so you've got leverage. :)

do it, but I'd adjust the trade a tad.

doom reg pf for neg zone spidey, one good base, plus $500 cash :clap

tell him you'll only need one base, and he can decide what he wants to do with the other. Not your issue. Stand your ground, he needs/wants Doom, so you've got leverage. :)

why would you want to break up the negative zone spidey? :dunno

I wouldn't do it. Those Neg Zone Spideys just sit around forever and do not sell, and are just a variation. Doom is highly sought after and keeps climbing even for the reg.

:slap I should've said pick one base that you'd like. I would go with the space base, and that way, he can get more cash. $500 is good for an extra PF.

I would say breaking the set greatly devalues the piece.

If you were me, since you/i have the doom with the chalice, I would swap the reg for this just for ****s and giggles..

bodie

Personally, I wouldn't make the trade. You could "trade" your reg Doom for a bunch of cash, so I'd be more inclined to do that if I was you.

On top of that, I am not a fan of the Spidey PF...any version of it...to put it mildly.

Personally, I wouldn't make the trade. You could "trade" your reg Doom for a bunch of cash, so I'd be more inclined to do that if I was you.

On top of that, I am not a fan of the Spidey PF...any version of it...to put it mildly.

Yeah, I have to agree. The Com just smokes the PF IMHO. Disco Spidey just looks funny to me. The only reason he goes for any kind of money is because of the low ES.

To be honest putting it like that I wouldn't do it. I said yes 1st of all but I didnt really think it through. I didn't take into account how much Doom goes for. So basically the question is would I take $1800 or NZ Spidey & $250. I would definitely take the the 1800

If the NZ Spidey didn't have an ES of 75 it probably wouldn't go for much more than retail.

But like what Bodie said if your into small ES statues go for it but there's not much more than that in its favour IMO

Back