Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandoloneous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll be posting my stuff here once they're ready, but feel free to start posting away your MGS customs!

Look forward to it. Hopefully we don't see photoshops that make people believe that they're real :pow

:panic: Can't wait to see your custom MGS customs, Brandon.

What do you got planned Brandon?

MGS1 Solid Snake for now. Eventually, MGS2 Solid Snake, Meryl, Sniper Wolf, and Liquid.

I would go for everyone like I did my RE customs, but I took a heavy hit assembling those RE guys last year.

MGS1 Solid Snake for now. Eventually, MGS2 Solid Snake, Meryl, Sniper Wolf, and Liquid.

I would go for everyone like I did my RE customs, but I took a heavy hit assembling those RE guys last year.

Well with a completed STARS unit, I think it's safe to assume you've earned the right to hang that up for awhile.

Sell me some of your RE customs to fund your MGS customs. :monkey3

Did Mgs1 snake what you doing for a head for liquid I had one commissioned but a sculpter didn't like it so he used it for gambit.

It's about time we got a MGS custom thread! :clap

Can't wait to see what some of you guys come up with.

I have been a big fan of the MGS franchise ever since PS1. I'm not an all-star customizer like some you guys out there but, I try to do the best I can with I got. . Special thanks to Amnur and JackD and Seb and so many other for their help with these. So anyways here are some of my humble representations and I hope you enjoy them. I'm looking forward to see all of those MGS customs out there. Thanks

GZ BB
y3e7u9e4.jpg

ZB Snake
enyme5y7.jpg

yta9ybam.jpg

TS BB
ude9azu6.jpg

The Fury
vasy8yqe.jpg

The End
nu6umy5u.jpg

BA BB
ne8ega9e.jpg

What about Amnur? I was hoping he'd do Liquid next :pray:

I talked to him a long time ago about liquid and he said he doesn't have the mats for it I dunno what that means but that was a no go but i think he's doing ocelot next which I don't really care for since I did ocelot all ready.

I have been a big fan of the MGS franchise ever since PS1. I'm not an all-star customizer like some you guys out there but, I try to do the best I can with I got. . Special thanks to Amnur and JackD and Seb and so many other for their help with these. So anyways here are some of my humble representations and I hope you enjoy them. I'm looking forward to see all of those MGS customs out there. Thanks

GZ BB
y3e7u9e4.jpg

ZB Snake
enyme5y7.jpg

yta9ybam.jpg

TS BB
ude9azu6.jpg

The Fury
vasy8yqe.jpg

The End
nu6umy5u.jpg

BA BB
ne8ega9e.jpg

I'm gonna have to get some notes on how you made The Fury and The End. I'll likely get with Seb as well as I might take a stab at the Cobra Unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back