13" Batman Figure From D.C. Direct

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to getting this one. I ordered mine through DCBS for $45.

Darklord Dave said:
So you should have it by Christmas (if you're lucky).
I don't mind waiting if it's going to save me $25. And their shipping prices are very reasonable. I've actually ordered a few things from them, and I've been happy about it.

Picked mine up this afternoon. Haven't taken him out of the box yet but it's pretty nice. The pleather cape, boots and gauntlets look nicely done. The batarangs are pretty wierd and I would have preferred a single more iconic one of them and replaced the others with the gas grapple gun for accessories. Overall nice enough. I preordered for $55. at my local comic shop. I'm surprised more collectors here don't do that. I love it when I can actually buy something locally.

I don't cause' most of my local shops overcharge. For the Batman, $75 plus tax at most the shops in my area.

DC Direct lost me on this line(and they had me hook,line and sinker) when they announced that Superman was the only figure with the deluxe packaging(i.e seperate costume and accessories with no removable cowl.)I was very disappointed by that descision.

Yeah I'm only getting Shazam! I like the Batman fig, I saw it yesterday in person at my local shop, but is the head/neck articlated? It looks like it has limited movement.

I pre-ordered mine a while ago from CornerStoreComics for $54.99 I think. If it's anything like when my Luthor shipped I should have him Saturday.

Collector Freak said:
The Flash is the only one that appeals to me so far. I'm not getting him, but he looks neat.

Ditto, I like Flash and Luthor too...

I picked up mine yesterday after work and have just not had the time to unbox him as of yet. I will say this, out of the three I saw in-store two of them had god-awful paint applications. Apparently quality control was not a high priority this time around for DC Direct. Good luck finding one with a decent paint job!

I think these are 13" base bodies? So he should be taller than pretty much anything else on your shelf. I really want to like these (and bats is awesome!) but the scale and akward bodies is just not cool. I hope the upgrade soon and at least get rid of the mid-bicep and thigh cut joints.

Back