ThreeA Portal 2 - Atlus and P-Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rad toy review

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Atlas and P-Body look phenomenal. Will be available as singles and as a set. No price info at this time. Feel free to update this thread as stuff comes along!

3AVOX_4.4_3AxValve_ATLAS_Ad_002.jpg

3AVOX_4.4_3AxValve_P_body_Ad_002.jpg

A few more pics here.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.441013259322942.1073741834.216920008398936&type=1

:thud: These are awesome! If they cost around 400-500 as a set i might buy them down the road, video games characters are always welcome in my house! My wallet would dissagree though :(.

:thud: These are awesome! If they cost around 400-500 as a set i might buy them down the road, video games characters are always welcome in my house! My wallet would dissagree though :(.

So will mine but I have been waiting for these to come up so I'm determined not to miss out :pray:

I don't know what 3A are like timeline wise from pre-order to the time they are ready to ship? With Hot Toys I know it's around a year :lol

Carter went up for pre-order around fall,didn't he? If i had to take a guess, i'd say that they'll probably get released around christmas.

I honestly can't remember, I'm still waiting to get Carter as I wanted to see some reviews of him first so I've completely lost track now.

Around the end of the year is fine with me, gives me time to save at least :D

The eye lighting gimmick is phenomenal. I do have a gripe though. Realistically you won't have it turned on 24x7 in your display case. So basically you'll mostly see black holes where the eyes should be. I think they should have engineered a way to use ambient lighting to illuminate the eye. That way when your display lights are on, the eye is on.
I am torn between getting these and not just for that reason. They do look beautiful.

The eye lighting gimmick is phenomenal. I do have a gripe though. Realistically you won't have it turned on 24x7 in your display case. So basically you'll mostly see black holes where the eyes should be. I think they should have engineered a way to use ambient lighting to illuminate the eye. That way when your display lights are on, the eye is on.
I am torn between getting these and not just for that reason. They do look beautiful.

942441_574129265953193_1243468405_n.jpg

Last edited:

This is the one reason i sold my phazon suit samus statue... it looked crummy without the lights on, but that would have eaten batteries. It's almost as though some lit figures/statues should come with wall plugs or something...

superpowercollectibles.com and they have free shipping on most orders over $100

and from what I heard bambalandstore.com will carry these also free shipping and cheaper but you have to pay all at once.

I'll update (unless someone beats me to it) this thread when we get a firm date and price for the bambaland sell. If you're serious about owning them, I'd def. recommend going that route as they'll be cheaper (with free shipping) and you'll get them a good long time before those who buy it from a 3rd party.

Back