DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
201548bebybgg5bbagmfym.jpg

Special Operations Center Glint team leader: Ryder Watson
DAMTOYS GHOST SERIE No.SF001

PARTSLIST:

REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE
DAM ACTION BADY
3 OF GLOVE PALMS FOR HOLDING WEAPON
A-FRAME BALLISTIC HELMET
HEAD-LOC RETENTION SYSTEM H-NAPE
MPLS LED LIGHT
HELMET RAIL
HELMET EARS
HELMET CHOPS
VAS SHROUD FOR HELMET
ANAVS NVG MOUNT
AVS9 NIGHT VISION BINOCULAR WITH BATTERY PACK
COMBAT SUIT
COMBAT PANTS
BDU BELT
BODY ARMOUR
SHOULDER PLATES
DUTY BELT
PELVIC PROTECTION
TALON DROP LEG MAG POUCH
MBITR RADIO POUCH
HYDRATION PACK WITH TUBE
COMBAT BOOTS
SOC PATCH A
SOC PATCH B
GLINT PATCH
MORALE PATCH A
MORALE PATCH B
SORDIN HEADSET
U94 PTT
AN/PRC-148 MBITR RADIO
2.0 M FRAME BALLISTIC EYEWEAR
LIGHT STICK (LONG)X2
LIGHT STICKS (SHORT)X2
CABLE TIES X2
COMBAT KNIFE WITH SCABBARD
GLOCK-17 PISTOL
GLOCK 9MM 17 ROUND MAGAZINE X2
GLOCK 9MM 30 ROUND MAGAZINE X1
GLOCK CQC SERPA HOLSTER BELTLOOP PADDLE
CQC SINGLE STACK PISTOL MAG HOLSTER X2
AR-15 RIFLE WITH RISII
UBR STOCK
AN/PEQ-15 LASER
COMP M4 REDDOT SIGHT
MBUS BACK UP SIGHT
M4 2000 FLASHHIDER AND SUPPRESSOR
LOW PROFILE RAIL COVER X2
GRIP
SCOUT LIGHT WITH LOW PROFILE MOUNT
5.56 PMAG X6
GNE2 FASTMAG M4 MAGPOUCH X3
SLING ADAPTOR
RIFLE SLING

201555dyjean9ey3lzn43l.jpg

201601ip3do3wmzt3xxdod.jpg

201607negoui8ss4z0zrx8.jpg

201612hevojuu21ubeohho.jpg

201617gprn4xrf4r0bni8h.jpg

201627zd3lhxlxcxmtkixp.jpg

201634j0dxwkyixq6zyi9i.jpg

Re: DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

201903yjjr565cvoj9rrcr.jpg

201916ie1y1yt92p7ees17.jpg

201928itxn3x8vxqq454nz.jpg

201936v0r2azaanp4r9aa5.jpg

201947sbczrrewz8uy6re4.jpg

202000lz0ltyp6yzzpllyp.jpg

202010nbqsszevb3p79qs5.jpg

202017sjtdxtxxo2xs3xc6.jpg

Re: DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

202053isgnavdd5v55599z.jpg

202104w3gcceeecg3jp3s0.jpg

202110hofjrxslrje8mtsr.jpg

202120vzjogs3cszmuglcu.jpg

202130oxryr7x2h9gcwhgg.jpg

202139pc06e0300eex3c0l.jpg

202148gnbbi12p32r2uccd.jpg

202156fnvdn8n8naf2mm8v.jpg

203830jlr37ktj43kltz3i.jpg

202234q821rlttbg41182p.jpg

202240o5966eyyl61y6lnj.jpg

202246t06vjebhzejiji96.jpg

202252g37bz7sm3737dnmn.jpg

202301a1c5151prz67qc1h.jpg

202316r45n5pswu6s58dzr.jpg

202325ve6lf3xo3wxe0nnq.jpg

202330zlpzan4ih9c9zzaz.jpg

202343islhyft0txbzvvau.jpg

202350edlue8lttexdloat.jpg

Looks like the Cobra Troops in Retaliation.

Also looks like a pretty good Jude Law sculpt.

Last edited:

Put a SNAKE EYES head on it and add the sword.

Instant next generation updated tactical ninja commando.

Beat me to it. :lol

I have little interest in purely military figures from a collecting standpoint, but this figure looks bad-***, and yes, very movie Snake Eyes-like. I don't see any Jude Law at all in the sculpt though, or any other actor I'm aware of.

I'm getting a GHOST RECON vibe from the figure, but it's apparently/supposedly "inspired" by Josh Duhamel's character with the NEST strike team from TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.

He looks incredible and the sculpt, to me, looks like Robert Downey,Jr.

I have little interest in purely military figures from a collecting standpoint, but this figure looks bad-***, and yes, very movie Snake Eyes-like. I don't see any Jude Law at all in the sculpt though, or any other actor I'm aware of.

I dunno if this armor is even real. Seems like they're going towards the more shady movie PMCs that you'd see in mission impossible or yeah, transformers.

The military collectors are responding well to it so far.

The question about accuracy was raised, but given the "cool" factor overall . . . it's receiving leeway.

I'm no military expert, but I believe the majority of if not all of the gear shown thus far exists in the real world, but not necessarily all combined as the pictured figure.

It's a fine blend of possible fiction and real world aesthetics resulting in a cool figure.

Not everything necessarily has to be 100% accurate & detailed at times, but of course some may disagree.

Heck . . . if the BDU was a dark blue color, then just add some COBRA logo patches and you'll have a new COBRA TROOPER/ELITE COBRA TROOPER figure or add a SHIELD emblem and instant SHIELD TROOPER.

So are there gonna be 2 other figures in this series?

And are they gonna continue the Marsoc line ?:monkey3

So are there gonna be 2 other figures in this series?

And are they gonna continue the Marsoc line ?:monkey3

I didn't read too well into it. If they dropped that hint then more than likely they will do a whole line. ****! I'm still waiting for the rest of TOTS SEAL team. They still need to make Red, Zee, and Flea.

Those ain't green "light sticks." They're re-animation serum!

N9Dc8SV.jpg

Zombie army, attack!

The have really amazing photography on their website. So DamClear

You know, with that helmet, you got something that looks so damned similar to the cobra viper helmet sans the reflective face plate. If someone were ballsy enough to paint it blue (which might be me) they'd be onto something.

:lol

You know, with that helmet, you got something that looks so damned similar to the cobra viper helmet sans the reflective face plate. If someone were ballsy enough to paint it blue (which might be me) they'd be onto something.

:lol
--

That's a damn good idea.

COBRA VIPER 2.0

Yeah, that or a televiper.

Back