noble collection crown of elessar ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
does anyone on here own this? is it full size, more important, would i be able to wear it at my dinner table ???:aragorn

thats true, i guess i should just ask if it is full size not scaled down lol

I've seen it once, and I believe it is (or is supposed to be) 1:1 scale - couldn't verify on the NC homepage, though.

I haven't seen it in person but I did read from someone on another board that it seems a big small. But perhaps Viggo had a smallish head to begin with.

ive got a small head so this may be perfect. im deciding if i should pick this up. its a tough decision as 200 is a nice chunk of change that i could put towards a comic piece

Got it, love it, and has been said it is a scoche small. UC is not making their's so this will probably be your only option of owning one.

someone told me today that uc is bankrupt but i havent heard first hand from them . he said they cancelled his order for glamdring

devlinboy said:
someone told me today that uc is bankrupt but i havent heard first hand from them

They seem to be done with LOTR, pretty much.

Read this, has been posted on the LOTR guide forum already 10 days ago: Link

devlinboy said:
someone told me today that uc is bankrupt but i havent heard first hand from them . he said they cancelled his order for glamdring

This is very probable as it has been rumored for a bit.

The crown is very nice and you can wear it if you have the right size head (it is not that comfortable).

thats a shame about uc,
im seriously considering getting this crown. its so nice looking, besides the fact that i can wear it and order people around lol

devlinboy said:
thats a shame about uc,
im seriously considering getting this crown. its so nice looking, besides the fact that i can wear it and order people around lol

Actually, you can sing in Elvish when you wear it. Plus it's definitely a chick-magnet when worn at the beach or to the bowling alley...*

*not firsthand knowledge, mind you... :monkey3

It's kind of small. I'm not sure if it's actual 1:1 scale but it doesn't fit on my head. But it is nice none the less.

well i have a small head, i think im a 7 in fitted hats. or a 6 7/8 . i would wear this out if it wasnt 200$. for now though i think i may just have to wear it around the house. if it was 100$ i would wear it to happy hour and sing the green dragon song at my bar

FlyAndFight said:
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

And don't forget to say to everyone you meet:

"You bow to no one." :lol

and of course you must custom made your cloak armour and things like that..... make sure your have your fake beard too... :lol :lol

Darth Rage said:
Got it, love it, and has been said it is a scoche small. UC is not making their's so this will probably be your only option of owning one.

Uh huh, what he said. :D I like mine. :cool:

devlinboy said:
does anyone on here own this? is it full size, more important, would i be able to wear it at my dinner table ???:aragorn

Are you referring to this one :D ???

dsc00124wh7.jpg

Back