Marvel Movie News Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
This might be a little silly, but I thought that maybe we could have one continuous thread that pertains to Marvel movies...........like posts or news that contains more than one movie.

Then, when movies like Iron-Man have more definitive information, they can branch off with their own thread.

Just an idea.............

so...looks like they are going to screw up not only silver surfer, but galactus as well....should be craptastic.

Shai Hulud said:
I like this trailer.Altough a similar back story and character origin, it looks better than Spawn.

That's not saying much, filming my butt fart for an hour is better than Spawn was.

I wonder what the chances are of us getting Marvel crossover movies? I mean Spider-Man, FF, and Daredevil run into each-other all the freaking time in the comics, why not some movie love?

If I remember correctly, isn't Reed Richards essential to defeating the symbiote first time?

Kabukiman said:
I wonder what the chances are of us getting Marvel crossover movies? I mean Spider-Man, FF, and Daredevil run into each-other all the freaking time in the comics, why not some movie love?

If I remember correctly, isn't Reed Richards essential to defeating the symbiote first time?

I can't remember if it happens the same way in the comic but in the cartoon on dvd spiderman webs it to a rocket that goes out into space.

Kabukiman said:

Here's my quote from a previous thread.
wookilar8 said:
When Spidey realized that the alien symbiote was trying to permanently attach itself to him, he seeked the help of Mr. Fantastic. They figured out that very loud noise had the only affect on the symbiote. Spidey went to a church tower and with the ringing of the church bell was able to free himself from the alien. Spidey didn't know that Eddie Brock was in the church and the alien found a new host in a weak minded Eddie that was about to do himself in.

Hey, I saw some pics from MR featuring Venom items from Spider-man 3, anyone got anything on this?

Mithrandier said:
T.V. news:

Moon Knight might be getting his own T.V. show.
https://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=88846

Never really got into Moon Knight, he was kinda like a Daredevil that could see. Which to me pretty much didn't make him an interesting character, I didn't even play him in Marvel Ultimate Alliance.....Oh well, I will at least check it out if it gets made.

Kabukiman said:

That's a great idea Kabukiman and I'd love to see it happen, but it probably never will for too reasons.

Firstly Marvel have sold different characters off to different studios X-Men to 20th Century Fox, Spider-Man to Sony etc. So the legal headache of putting something like that together would be far more difficult than in the cartoons.

This has never been a problem with DC as all their superheroes are under the WB banner, but they've still never made a JLA movie. I heard this was because the special effects required for all the different heroes and villain's powers would be astronomical and make the movie unworkable. So I assume this would hold true for any movie featuring a crossover of Marvel characters in the future.

Shame though as Spider-Man meeting Daredevil and Wolverine etc in the flicks is something I'd love to see:D

wookilar8 said:
Spidey didn't know that Eddie Brock was in the church and the alien found a new host in a weak minded Eddie that was about to do himself in.

It looks like the same thing happens in the movie. That's cool that they kept that.

Back