SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.E.D

Super Freak
Reaction score
from the May the 4th thing that Sideshow do in the bottom Right hand corner.
fthsw4.jpg

Also the Vader could be the new 1/6th scale figure.

Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

NNOoOOOoooooooooooo! :lol

Man.... SS just made my day! :rock

Hopefully that's the 1:6 Vader. I've been holding off buying the 1st release in the secondary. Deluxe 1:6 Trooper will definitely be great.

Where can I see a bigger pic of this? Is it on facebook? Its not on the Sideshow Website.

Definitely the ESB/ROTJ Vader. Wondering if the floor piece is stepping on is part of a larger Death Star throne room environment. The perfect diorama piece to give Palpy and throne even more appeal.

Great news, I've been looking for a really good generation 1, Clone.
Hope we get the classic white one first.

Kind of looks like it's got bits of orange on the arms... I figured the deluxe would be a an all white release? But maybe this is just the first of many deluxe releases :huh

Kind of looks like it's got bits of orange on the arms... I figured the deluxe would be a an all white release? But maybe this is just the first of many deluxe releases :huh

I think there is three troopers in the photo, a 501st on the left, a white in the middle and possibly a 212th on the right.

I think there is three troopers in the photo, a 501st on the left, a white in the middle and possibly a 212th on the right.

Yep thats what it looks like to me. Looks like they are Phase 1 helmets too.

I wonder what the requirements for a deluxe are. Comparing the first clones with Commander Wolffe the differences are huge. Maybe it's the troopers and the cool stand they have in all their pictures.

A new Vader with a good helmet instead of their first abortive attempt would truly be awesome.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Perhaps thats whats DELUXE about it?
Interchangable armor pieces? :pray:

Definitely more interested in Phase 1: white first.

Are these definitely 1:6 figures? Couldn't they be statues?

Not sure we need multiple DX clones releases (from the same phase anyway) but i'd welcome one if similar to the DX Sandtrooper. If it were to come with a couple or more headsculpts (Both Bodie Taylor and Temuera Morrison), it'd be an instant buy for me.

Back