Imaginarium half scale Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yatyau

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I don’t know if thread already here about this, I just noticed it and want to let people know another company will have product of IM3. Advertisement is seen for half scale Iron Patriot.

https://imaginarium-art.com/

Always a risk when purchasing from a newly promoted company...i say wait for SSC to announce their IM3 contenders! Should be soon :yess:

Looks like SS is going to have some competition in the 1:2 scale department from a few new companies.

If the average price for these is $800-$1000, SS will need to rethink their pricing strategy.

Chris

I would never Pre-Order a product from a new company for that amount money from just a few pictures like that but that's me

ja7uma9a.jpg

Where are all these new company's coming from anyway. Everyone & anyone seems to have the IM3 contract

Looks like SS is going to have some competition in the 1:2 scale department from a few new companies.

If the average price for these is $800-$1000, SS will need to rethink their pricing strategy.

Chris

Chris...I do not believe SS will be rethinking their pricing strategy anytime soon.

SS is going to respond like most companies who are the 800 lb gorilla in their respective market...they are going to ignore the new competition for the foreseeable future.

I'm sure SS understands there are tremendous barriers to entry for new competitors. The biggest of which is the reputation hurdle. There will be some people who see an offering from a new company and will seriously consider making the purchase. There will be a number of other individuals who will have a SS bias...and refuse to purchase this type of product from a brand new, unknown company. There are others where the fear of being the latest victim in some sort of scam by a "fly by night" company will prevent them from making a purchase.

So IMHO...any change in SS pricing structure would not occur in the near future. Now if these other competitors can come into the market, over come the reputation and new business hurdles, and introduce quality product....that's a different story. But again, even the best case scenario for any new competitor will take time. In the interim, I believe SS will continue to stick with their current pricing structure.

Chris...I do not believe SS will be rethinking their pricing strategy anytime soon.

SS is going to respond like most companies who are the 800 lb gorilla in their respective market...they are going to ignore the new competition for the foreseeable future.

I'm sure SS understands there are tremendous barriers to entry for new competitors. The biggest of which is the reputation hurdle. There will be some people who see an offering from a new company and will seriously consider making the purchase. There will be a number of other individuals who will have a SS bias...and refuse to purchase this type of product from a brand new, unknown company. There are others where the fear of being the latest victim in some sort of scam by a "fly by night" company will prevent them from making a purchase.

So IMHO...any change in SS pricing structure would not occur in the near future. Now if these other competitors can come into the market, over come the reputation and new business hurdles, and introduce quality product....that's a different story. But again, even the best case scenario for any new competitor will take time. In the interim, I believe SS will continue to stick with their current pricing structure.

I don't think it will take that much time, especially if companies like Iron Studios, Imaginarium, and Play Imaginative deliver a quality product in the 3rd/4th quarter. Collectors want an alternative to Sideshow.

SS hasn't even announced a damn thing for IM3 other than the HT and LS statue they are distributing.

Back