Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
603811_10151349167581968_9927123_n.jpg

Created this so the general thread can stay that and individual figures can stay about those.

Last edited:
Re: Asmus Toys: Morgul Lord figure

And moving on. :lol

I don't know a lot about Asmus do they usually have quite a few extras? I think a 1:6th Fell Beast might be a bit more than an accessory. :lol

I don't like to jump the gun when it comes to teaser pics, but I sure hope that the distortion in that image is intentional.

I don't like to jump the gun when it comes to teaser pics, but I sure hope that the distortion in that image is intentional.
What distortion are you talking about?

SSF forum members. WE WANT LOTR FIGURES!!! WE WANT THE BAD GUYS MADE!!!

Asmus toys steps up to the plate. First grainy images released

SSF forum members. The color of the armor is off 2 tints. His shoulder armor is too pointy. His pointer finger is too long........

:slap:gah:

ETA With the images that have been released I don't see how anyone can find fault with anything yet. Let's see the full reveal before we start picking it apart.

The gap in nose area of the mask. At least in that picture it appears to be a little too wide.

SSF forum members. The color of the armor is off 2 tints. His shoulder armor is too pointy. His pointer finger is too long........

ETA With the images that have been released I don't see how anyone can find fault with anything yet. Let's see the full reveal before we start picking it apart.

The gap in nose area of the mask. At least in that picture it appears to be a little too wide.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

Like I said, I understand it's a teaser pic and it's nuts to pick this apart based on one blurry image.:lol

I'll will hold my breath until the full figure is revead in a couple days...looks good so far! Armor looks great!

Looks good so far. The Lord of the Nazgul would be a welcome addition to any shelf... Especially mine!

His dragon is too small and it's not spikey enough.

:monkey3

Awesome.
If AT gets this right it will be a truly amazing figure to display.
Can't wait for the full reveal.

Back