• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(Elvis1976/Rocco) Batman The Animated Series Custom Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wake

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am handling this sale for a friend. If you know the owner, please do not PM him about the sale, he does not want to be involved.

The sale will end Sunday, 4/28 @ 10:00 pm PST, as past that time, the funds will no longer be needed.

Accepting Paypal only, buyer covers the fees (or pay as gift). Shipping within the U.S. included in price.

Only dealing with established members with positive feedback.

One-of-a-kind Batman figure, based on the "Batman: The Animated Series" design.

Sculpt - 1 of 2 casts of a private commission from Rocco Tartamella, painted by Elvis1976. The other cast is with trusted SSF member Turd Ferguson, so there is not risk of unauthorized duplication.

Suit - Tony Meis

Customized by Elvis1976

Asking $1,150 OBO

Here's something that is about to ship.
It's a realistic take on the animated series Batman.

The head was commissioned to Rocco. He wanted the feel of the series but with a real feel to it.

SO here it is with the box.

P1050192_zps438c102e.jpg

Trusted??? SUCKERS!!!!! :lol This sculpt is really amazing and very representative of Batman the Animated Series. The full figures is the bee's kees too. Lucky freak who gets this.

Nothing special "in the works". Don't see the need to post comments like this. :dunno

Seems my comment was taken as an attack on this sale. Never my intent. Sorry owner if it was taken that way.

When Owner sells something like this he has in the past had something else cooking. Neo for example worked out really well for a heap of us. I'm hoping / looking forward to seeing what's in the works... If anything.

Whoever buys this is getting an awesome figure.

Back