Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Iron Man – Igor – Mark XXXVIII - Hot Toys 1/6 figure

Thanks to VENOM THE SYMBIOTE for posting the pics:

tumblr_mue0600vm51snogyzo7_500.jpg
tumblr_mue0600vm51snogyzo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_mue0600vm51snogyzo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_mue0600vm51snogyzo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_mue0600vm51snogyzo10_1280.jpg
tumblr_mue0600vm51snogyzo9_1280.jpg

https://hot-toys-collectors.tumblr.com/post/63537618703/mms215-iron-man-3-igor-mark-38-since-the

(...)

BN1381298043zvh.jpg

Since the powerful entrance in Iron Man 3, the heavy lifting suit Igor from the “House Party Protocol” has gotten many fans’ attention with its unique appearance and design. Fans had been anticipating for Hot Toys’ official reveal of this amazing armor since the prototype has been shown at various toy fairs earlier this year.

Now Hot Toys is proud to present this outstanding armor – the 1/6th scale Igor (Mark XXXVIII) Collectible Figure. It stands approximately 43cm tall and features blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor and LED light-up functions.

The 1/6th scale Igor (Mark XXXVIII) Collectible Figure’s special features:

- Authentic likeness of Igor (Mark XXXVIII), the Heavy Lifting Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 43 cm tall
- Over 25 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor
- Fully deployed flaps at the back of the armor
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of palms with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

SPECIFICATIONS:

- PRODUCT CODE: MMS 215
- PRODUCT NAME: IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
- HEIGHT: APPROXIMATELY 43CM TALL
- POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS: 25
- SPECIAL FEATURES: STANDS APPROXIMATELY 43CM TALL AND FEATURES BLUE, SILVER AND WHITE COLORED PAINTING WITH DISTRESS EFFECT ON ARMOR AND LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTIONS.
- ARTISTS: ARMOR PAINTED BY LEE YOONG YOUNG, PAINTING ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

Source: https://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=203

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor

New thread of a old pic.

Prolly the only Iron Man related item I'll get. Reminds me of Panthro.

New thread of a old pic.
(...)

I know, thoght I'd just help sorting up the whole new releases as this is teased so 100% coming, but I respect other's opinions.

(...)
Prolly the only Iron Man related item I'll get. Reminds me of Panthro.

Now I know what it reminded me at. :lol Thanks!
Like it so far, just curious to see how and in which scene it appears, then I'll decide.

Last edited:

This is the only armor I'm interested in so far. That will probably change once I see the movie though.

So I don't understand, does Tony have to hunch over to get into this suit? That doesn't seem too comfortable :lol

All these 'side' armor designs are pretty meh to me, they're too gimmicky and not enough attention and care has been put into designing them by the artists. but hey whatever floats people's boats (or wallet)

Last edited by a moderator:

I was under the impression that most of these secondary suits were drones. I was actually surprised to see a Stark head in the Red Snapper suit....clearly that would indicate that he actually wears that suit. But based on the hunch of Igor, I would assume he does not wear that one.

I was under the impression that most of these secondary suits were drones.

:goodpost::exactly:

I was actually surprised to see a Stark head in the Red Snapper suit....clearly that would indicate that he actually wears that suit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But based on the hunch of Igor, I would assume he does not wear that one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was under the impression that most of these secondary suits were drones. I was actually surprised to see a Stark head in the Red Snapper suit....clearly that would indicate that he actually wears that suit. But based on the hunch of Igor, I would assume he does not wear that one.

Drone Better
Mickey-Rourke-as-Ivan-Vanko-Whiplash-in-Iron-Man-2.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:
Why is HT advertising it that way then? They say it's movie-accurate :cuckoo:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Seems like he's dumb and clumsy but proves to be of a lot of help later. Much like the robotic arm in his workshop.

Last edited:

Why is HT advertising it that way then? They say it's movie-accurate :cuckoo

IKR!!

Seems like he's dumb and clumsy but proves to be of a lot of help later. Much like the robotic arm in his workshop.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

Back