Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Iron Man 3 - MARK XVII Heartbreaker Armor - 1/6 scale figure

Tony Stark has developed a legion of new Iron Man suits, and when Aldrich Killian and his Extremis soldiers prove to be formidable opponents in Iron Man 3, Tony initiates his 'House Party Protocol' launching these brand new armors into action. Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Heartbreaker - Iron Man Mark 17 Limited Edition Collectible Figure, the Artillery Level RT suit. Featuring red and gold colored armor and LED light up functions, the Heartbreaker - Iron Man Mark 17 is the perfect addition to a growing collection of Iron Man armor.
The Iron Man Mark 17: Heartbreaker Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic likeness of Heartbreaker (Mark XVII), the Artillery Level RT Suit, in the Iron Man 3 movie
Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) tall
Over 36 points of articulation
Special features on armor:
Red and gold-colored painting on armor
LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of forceful fists
One (1) pair of repulsor palms
Improved articulation on waist armor which allow for flexible movement
One (1) circular figure stage with stand

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
Release date: Q1, 2014
TM 2013 Marvel & Subs.
2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

1005654_10151500696197344_102221901_n.jpg

62794_10151500696217344_1992234726_n.jpg

1069868_10151500696257344_1258174971_n.jpg

993608_10151500696377344_1307791475_n.jpg

988621_10151500696397344_480037390_n.jpg

13249_10151500696467344_1338949284_n.jpg

992924_10151500696522344_266882494_n.jpg

1069160_10151500696517344_1082843163_n.jpg

600578_10151500696582344_2097937093_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XVII Heartbreaker Armor

Are these really needed? There hasn't even been official pictures of it yet.

These threads are gonna get made eventually anyway (probably sooner rather than later), I don't see the big deal :dunno

There's enough threads, thats why

Are these really needed? There hasn't even been official pictures of it yet.

Understand your positions but I think it's good to keep an overview at all the IM releases coming.

These threads are gonna get made eventually anyway (probably sooner rather than later), I don't see the big deal :dunno

Thanks.

What will happen is it won't get posted in much drop of the first page then a new thread or three will be made when the reveal happens...:dunno

What will happen is it won't get posted in much drop of the first page then a new thread or three will be made when the reveal happens...:dunno

:lecture This one will drown until another one is made with the specs and pictures.

Well make sure it doesn't drop off the page so everyone knows there's already a thread then no one will go and create a new one :wink1:

That's your mission I'm giving to you by the way; to make sure this thread doesn't drop off the first page!! Get posting!! :lecture

Understand your positions but I think it's good to keep an overview at all the IM releases coming..

Thats what all those general IM3 armour threads are for

Exactly :slap

:lecture This one will drown until another one is made with the specs and pictures.

Sorry, I respect your opinion but it's a figure that is officially teased and 100% coming so imo it deserves an own thread, sooner or later.

Was waiting since yesterday and was surprised there still wasn't an own thread and at all the releases coming, imo it's intersting to see what others think of each release and not to argue about when a thread is opened. :1-1:

If you don't like it be the one to let this thread drown... :dunno

Last edited:

If a mod wants to delete this thread as to early, I'm okay with that.

Last edited:

Delete the entire Marvel section, before it comes self-aware. :lol

Delete the entire Marvel section, before it comes self-aware. :lol

:lol:rotfl
That's one of the funniest posts I've read so far.

There are really many new release, it's getting hard to keep an overview imo.

I am ok with it man. I will admit it threw me for a loop thinking it had been placed up for PO, but I dont take that kind of thing too seriously.
I think it needs its own thread too.

:hi5:

Sorry, I respect your opinion but it's a figure that is officially teased and 100% coming so imo it deserves an own thread, sooner or later.Was waiting since yesterday and was surprised there still wasn't an own thread and at all the releases coming, imo it's intersting to see what others think of each release and not to argue about when a thread is opened. :1-1:

If you don't like it be the one to let this thread drown... :dunno

Good point, theres plenty of threads existing that were just mentioned and never even made it as far as this figure, nothing wrong with getting the ball rolling.

I guarantee at least 2 new threads when the official specs and pics are in.

I just wish this would come in regular MMS. But I already know its not happening. :monkey1

I don't see the big deal and agree, the threads will be there sooner or later. But it's getting to the point where we practically need an Iron Man 3 subforum within the Marvel Action Figure forum....

The one thing I DON'T like was when I checked this forum just now and saw the new Igor and Heartbreaker armors, I thought the official photos had been released. Was disappointed to see that they had not.

But with the movie releasing, and the Red Snapper photos, it can't be much longer. The first Red Snapper photo came out along with the Igor and Heartbreaker initial photos. So they can't be far behind. With the movie practically out and about another 10 figures to go, it could be a figure a day for the next week and a half for all we know.

Yep, who cares if we make the thread now or later. After the pricing on the Snapper... not sure if I'll bite for any of these others or not. This one is pretty cool though.

Yep, who cares if we make the thread now or later. After the pricing on the Snapper... not sure if I'll bite for any of these others or not. This one is pretty cool though.

I am planning on getting this figure for sure. I really hope HT does it right, and gives us some proto pics soon.

The IM3 figures I have planned to get are Heart Breaker, Mark 42, and Iron Patriot. I would like to get more of course, but I think I will be good with just these.

Back