Im Passing on Rebel Soldiers Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
$180 for a bunch of nobodies is way too much money.

Pretty embarrassing to have 3 soldiers who needed the help of Ewoks to win a battle. :)

Last edited:
Passing. Just dont have any intrest in them. Although they all look to be pretty well done, they just dont do it for me.

How about random ewoks? Yeah, I'm passing these too, but I'd pick up Nik Sant just to dress 'im up as Saint Nick.

semi-easy pass but kudos to those who desire these. SS obviously is still working on the trooper/clone bodies and these are the easy choice for them to make since they really only have to put a head/clothes on the already created body. i would have rather seen an emperial officer or a hoth geared rebel than these but hey they'll all be out at some point.

who are these guys?? :confused:

....when are we getting the droids or troopers?

I'm passing. Just don't have the room. But with the extra $$$ I might pick up Bib. But it's big maybe.

I would snatched up Veers, Piet, and Ozzle in a heartbeat though! Can't wait to see what's next for the military line!

Last edited:
swiftlikessharpthings said:
Easy pass for me. I seem to be in the minority of people who can't get enough Jedi...
I actually believe it's more of a silent majority. I'd take a dozen more Jedi before these Endor Rebel figures.

That said, bring on more bad guys! Yeesh, I'd salivate over something like a Tusken Raider right now. :chew

I'm passing, but I'm totally on board with SS's philosophy on these guys. UNLESS there is any danger of them losing the license in a year. If so then I don't want them to waste a single slot on non-iconic background extras.

For the record, I don't have a problem with SSC's philosophy toward these figures either (including the SSC staff headsculpts). That's all well and good. I just remain baffled by the decision to do THESE particular Troopers at this point in time. You couldn't mention a SW Trooper that I wouldn't like more than these.

IrishJedi said:
For the record, I don't have a problem with SSC's philosophy toward these figures either (including the SSC staff headsculpts). That's all well and good. I just remain baffled by the decision to do THESE particular Troopers at this point in time.
Does that mean that once you get the troopers you like more you'll eventually be hunting these guys down on ebay?

Khev said:
Does that mean that once you get the troopers you like more you'll eventually be hunting these guys down on ebay?
No way. I recovered from the Completist Disease years ago.

I don't like these figures, period... especially at the outrageous price. So I will not be buying them, period.

This guy is a nameless background character, but I would buy him:

anewhope1kv3.jpg

I think that the vast majority of the military line will be nameless background extras--it's all about the cool design of the costume. And I would tend to agree that of all the possible cool costumes from the background military characters of the entire saga, the Endor troopers are possibly the least interesting and distinctive. Heck, even the Coruscant fire fighter looks cooler:

movie_bg.jpg

It seems that they chose the easier to produce character rather than the coolest looking, just to get the line going sooner rather than later. But they are indeed working on clones, so I guess we have to just be patient. They had to start somewhere, and that somewhere was perhaps a bit of a surprise. However, it's good to know that the military line has officially begun. Now I had better not say too much in this thread, because I think I will actually be getting them, even though they weren't my first choice.

Back