Your Top 10 Sideshow Premium Formats (All Lines)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I find the Sideshow Premium Formats to be a very unique format and one where I would consider collecting statues outside of my normal interest. I am curious if any of you have your own Top 10 lists for this format? If 10 is too many or too few, post a list of whatever length you prefer. I could post a list, but I fear it would be too LOTR-focused. Although, I would pit Lurtz against any PF and expect it to be a close call.

Thanks in advance for your lists and commentary!

I guess to clarify, you don't have to own it to include it on your list. Kind of looking for a best of the best list from a variety of viewpoints.

In no order but my top 10 PF from SS are:

Baroness
She hulk
Baby doll
Alien big chap
Cyborg darth maul
Ms marvel
Darth talon
Vampi PF
Grevious
Spider woman

There's more but ran out of room......

I wasn't able to make a list. I really want to, but it feels too biased since I pick most of the pieces that I got, and I feel like I'm leaving out pieces that I would normally rate higher. :)

No particular order except the first 2 a d the last one :lol
Ep3 Anakin
Legolas
Aragorn
RWOS
Babydoll
EP3 Yoda
First Jack Sparrow
Rinzler
Comic and movie Captain America
And lastly Dastan

I wasn't able to make a list. I really want to, but it feels too biased since I pick most of the pieces that I got, and I feel like I'm leaving out pieces that I would normally rate higher. :)

Ah what the hell, just do a list. It's not going to be exact and things change. Do it for fun, Its fun to see how much people like certain statues others may not like so much. Who cares if it's a doom or a spider woman etc. :wink1:

I used to have around 10 PF's including all of the first Star Wars pieces but I streamlined my collection down to only personal "must-have" characters. So right now my favorites and the only two PF's that I own are the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom PF and the Gandalf the Grey PF. To me, those two are perfect in terms of likeness, paint job, pose and materials.

I guess I will share that I own the following PF's: the entire LOTR line with exclusives where the option exists, Captain America Movie PF Exclusive, Cobra Commander PF Exclusive, and Undying Carcass PF Exclusive. I know that there are some very well done Marvel ones, like the highly sought-after Dr. Doom, Wolverine, Captain America, etc. so I'm interested in hearing what some of the best of the best are.

I'm hoping the Dark Rider of Mordor and Sauron are in this conversation very soon. Among the current line, I would say Lurtz, Uruk Berserker, and Gandalf the Gray are probably among the best. Gollum/Smeagol is a great value and has good sculpt work, but minimal cloth. Black Orc of Mordor is an underrated piece and has great detail in person.

On a side note, I'm looking for a Batman PF Exclusive pre-order. :)

You have Spider Woman ahead of Lady Death? :slap

I thought about it, but yes sw wins out of the two. Neither rhino, storm, scarlet witch, can top her yet. BD did beat sw out of the just released items. But I must say storm looks smokin without her cape. That's how I display her now. :wink1: I wanted to see the battle between vampi PF and LD, I must say vampi PF wins for me. But don't get me wrong LD is still very nice and is o e of my favorites to keep.

I thought about it, but yes sw wins out of the two. Neither rhino, storm, scarlet witch, can top her yet. BD did beat sw out of the just released items. But I must say storm looks smokin without her cape. That's how I display her now. :wink1: I wanted to see the battle between vampi PF and LD, I must say vampi PF wins for me. But don't get me wrong LD is still very nice and is o e of my favorites to keep.

Okay..... :cuckoo:

Id have to say the following:

Conan The Barbarian
Luke Jedi Knight
Jason Voorhees PIII
Anakin Skywalker EX
'Buffy' Angel EX
Predator Dutch
Darth Vader
Indy TOD
Aragorn FOTR
Dark Rider of Mordor

Hulk
Dr. Doom
Darkness
Rocketeer (I love the Rocketeer)
Captain America (the original 2006 release)
Thor (comic version)
Black Widow (my favourite female PF to date)
Hellboy II (LOVE IT!)
Bella Lugosi Dracula (best facial detailing of any PF to date)
Green Goblin (best base, period!)

Honory mentions:

Red Skull
Punisher Bradstreet *love the pose and the anatomy in the arms
Gambit
Vampirella (this and the Punisher are so close to making the top 10)
Colossus
Skaar
Baby Doll (getting mine next week so it may bump someone from the top 10)

Thor ex!!!
Conan
Anakin
Deamon Freddy
Patient Zero
Skaar
Baby Doll
Gambit
Dr Doom
Vamprilla

Heh I don't have 10... I only have 3 PFFs...

T1 arnie
T2 arnie
Dutch

But I have some other 1/4 scale stuff I really like...

SPECIES SIL
ALIENS Warrior
Big Chap and Dog ALien but those might be closer to 1/3

Stuff I don't collect that looks cool
Ms Marvel
Spiderwoman
Baroness
Darth Talon (had it once)
(theres a theme going on here lol)

I only own a few PFs so take what I say with a grain of sand but from what I've seen.

Joker
Jessica Rabbit
Captain America (original)
Thor (comic)
Darth Talon
Count Dooku
Lara Croft
Emperor Palpatine

Babydoll ex
Lara Croft ex
She Hulk ex
Hellboy I
Red Skull
Freddy
Black dress Buffy
Angel ex (vamp face)
Lara Croft Legend
Elvira ex (first one)

Heh I don't have 10... I only have 3 PFFs...

T1 arnie
T2 arnie
Dutch

But I have some other 1/4 scale stuff I really like...

SPECIES SIL
ALIENS Warrior
Big Chap and Dog ALien but those might be closer to 1/3

Stuff I don't collect that looks cool
Ms Marvel
Spiderwoman
Baroness
Darth Talon (had it once)
(theres a theme going on here lol)

Yes you like her too! She's awesome! :clap

Back