My Collection Room (Updated 8.8.16 with HOT TOYS COLLECTION PAGE 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Within the span of 1 year (plus 2 days) I have added some stuff and wanted to give an update on my collection. Here's a video. Thanks for looking!

Wassup all...I've been lurking on here for quite a while and have a few posts under my belt. This site and it's members are such an inspiration to me and my modest collection.

In January I went from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom apart and I've been dying to fix up my display room. On Friday I couldn't take it any more and I went to Ikea, bought some Bestas and liberated my Sideshow collection from it's storage prison. What follows people are some pics (crappy cell phone ones, sorry :monkey2) of my room in progress. The other 2 walls are reserved for my action figures. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Re: My Collection Room... 1/3 Complete...

Final Instagram Pic.... follow me @djlinx

That's a beautiful set up you have there, very nice!

Some Great Pieces in your Collection, Dig the Layout and Welcome to the Show; Linx

Great setup! Love the lighting, wish I had an entire room for my collection.

Thanks guys! You guys are awesome!!!

Gonna try and finish up my action figure display this weekend. Will update with pics...

Very nice setup, lots of good pieces in there

this collection deserves better pics........lots of great pieces you have there

Back