ACi have LOTR licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw their post on FB earlier and was wondering how long it would take before I saw a post about it here :lol

Exciting news indeed! I can't wait to see what they put out, hopefully we will see some reveals soonish seeing as they seem to be promoting the fact they now have the licence.

Are these the same guys as Asmus Toys who have announced a 1:6th The Lord of the Rings license?

These are the guys who have done Spartacus and a couple of really good gladiators recently, but their most recent Roman General (Russell Crowe - Maximus) is very good!

Their General is awesome, it's been very delayed though hasn't it? Hope that doesn't become the norm for their releases.

These are the guys who have done Spartacus and a couple of really good gladiators recently, but their most recent Roman General (Russell Crowe - Maximus) is very good!

Their General is awesome, it's been very delayed though hasn't it? Hope that doesn't become the norm for their releases.

Links please. :hi5:

Going to laugh like hell if ACI actually gets images out before Asmus Toys. From what I have been told Asmus actually has it's first figure in production at a factory. Cannot understand why no images have been released.

Somebody needs to do a decent 1:6 LotR line. I have more faith in ACI than Asmus as they have produced some nice looking headsculpts and various body types, plus they can do armor, although the helmets always look too big IMO which is why I haven't bought any yet. Hopefully they will produce a prolific line as opposed to a handful and done.

Depending on the quality I would be interested in getting a nice Aragorn in the outfit he wears riding to The Black Gates and maybe his coronation outfit.

Back