1/9 Iron Man Mk 39 Gemini Armor and Iron Man Mk 17 Heartbreaker [Dragon]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerodynamic

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Saw that Dragon Models has announced some new items for their 1/9 scale Action Hero Vignette line for Iron Man 3 - the Mark XXXIX - Gemini Armor and Mark XVII- Heartbreaker Armor.

new-iron-man.jpg

ironman-heartbreaker-full.jpg

ironman-gemini-armor.jpg

They had previously announced the Mark 42, War Machine, and Iron Patriot, and I think they did a full lineup for the Avengers last year.

More of their Iron Man Figure Info
More of their Heartbreaker Armor Info
More of their Gemini Armor Info

Their stuff look quite well done and glad to hear they're doing my personal favorite the Deep Space Suit.

Last edited:
I agree heartbreaker is the coolest looking armour from the new film followed second by Gemini then shotgun

I agree heartbreaker is the coolest looking armour from the new film followed second by Gemini then shotgun

Bring on the 1/4 Heartbreaker Maquette eh Ant :yess: And talking of Heartbreaking..are you all set for the premiere tonight? Have you had a shave and chosen your coolest clothes for when you meet Robert Downey Jnr! :lecture

Heartbreaker 1/4 for the win I'm currently say on the train to London picked out my suit but like my beard to much to shave it off lol.
Really hoping i get to see him but hope I can think of something to say instead of just wow lol

Heartbreaker 1/4 for the win I'm currently say on the train to London picked out my suit but like my beard to much to shave it off lol.
Really hoping i get to see him but hope I can think of something to say instead of just wow lol

Dont worry about the beard, after all the Tony Stark look is quite relavent and he might actually warm to you more!

Can you tell him that Andy (me) on the Freaks Forum loves him and that i want his children! How do you think that will go down?

Do you also know that this will be the closest distance you'll ever be to where i am! :yess:

Infact, i could have given you my MKIII LSF for him to sign!! :slap You dont mind carrying a half scale Iron Man to Leicester Square do you Ant? :lol

That would be a sight walking down the red carpet lol I didn't even bring a comic to get signed just gonna get pics :)

Ill pass on your regards if I get to speak to him have no idea how these events work.

If I'd known I could have called in for a coffee

That would be a sight walking down the red carpet lol I didn't even bring a comic to get signed just gonna get pics :)

Ill pass on your regards if I get to speak to him have no idea how these events work.

If I'd known I could have called in for a coffee

I dont think you'd cope with seeing 2 stars in one day Ant! :lol Today your gonna meet one of Hollywoods finest actors and i for one am going green with envy!! :bounce

Ill take loads of pics and post them up tomorow I'm not going to be there for rdj etc walking the carpet as I'm getting mine at 6pm and it all stats 5.30

Ill take loads of pics and post them up tomorow I'm not going to be there for rdj etc walking the carpet as I'm getting mine at 6pm and it all stats 5.30

and please...no spoilers! :lecture I've got my IMAX tickets booked for next Thursday...however, if Pepper Potts gets her boobies out then i want to hear all about it! :rotfl

I would never do that I've had things spoiled on the past and it's terrible. Ill will just rate it on antmans scale of awesome

Stan lee would make my year

The wife wants Chris to be dressed like he was in thor when he walked out of the shower lol

Back