The I got my RAH Clone Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is everyone so excited? Bigbadtoystore.com has had these for at least a week and still does.

I had one in my cart but I think $150 is to much. I have a stormtrooper on preorder from SWS but I think I'll be able to get this later and save at least $30.

BadMoon said:
Why is everyone so excited? Bigbadtoystore.com has had these for at least a week and still does.

This is about $15 cheaper than BBTS.

Got my 2 clones. woooooohooo Go Medicom!

Please note: The Medicom RAH series is highly detailed, very well articulated, and of exceptional quality, however, the Medicom 12-inch RAH line is not in the same scale as the Sideshow 12-inch figure line. Please note that the Medicom figures are crafted in a slightly smaller scale than the Sideshow figures.

$150... wow!

I preordered mine. We will have to see what the first quarter of 07 is like.
Money wise that is.

Got him. One's enough for me (though, call me old school, I'd love a small squad of RAH stormtroopers --only have the sole trooper for now. He's so lonely...)

:stormtroo

Whoa! Thought I might go for 2 but at 150 a pop 1 will have to do. Got it easily enough though. I couldn't get online until about 15 after there didn't seem to be too big of a rush so that was good.

Yowza... $150 is waaay to much for that figure. The Medicom Stormtrooper was nice, but even at $100 was overpiced. Now I'm not sure what the regular retail of this guy was, but hopefully Sideshow importing him has saved somebody money.

I got me 3 for myself. cant wait for blackhole trooper and the new Boba Fett.

How much are they charging for S&H for the storm trooper on SWS site? is there an import shipping surcharge?

choopie said:
Passing. I'll wait on the 12" Blackhole Stormtrooper.

I have a feeling the blackhole trooper is going to be a limited run.

Back