Marvel Select Thor 2 The Dark World Thor and Jane Foster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
No pictures yet but it is interesting that Marvel Select are doing a Jane Foster figure for Thor 2 and not the main bad guy.

Marvel Select Thor 2 Jane Foster Action Figure

Actress Natalie Portman reprises her role as Dr. Jane Foster in Thor: The Dark World and this Thor 2 Marvel Select figure captures her on-screen look! Sculpted in a 7-inch scale with 16 points of articulation, the figure depicts Foster as she appears in the new film, with detailed sculpting and paint as well as an exacting likeness of Portman. The figure will come packaged with a detailed base that combines with Thor's to re-create a scene from the film. Comes in display-ready Select packaging, complete with side panel art.

Marvel Select Thor 2 thor

The Thunder God himself as seen in the Thor: The Dark World movie! Standing approximately 7-inches tall with 16 points of articulation, the figure features Thor's costume, straight from the set of The Dark World, and an exacting likeness of Chris Hemsworth. The figure will come packaged with a detailed base that combines with Jane Foster's to re-create a scene from the film (sold separately). Comes in display-ready Select packaging, comple[/FONT
]te with side panel art.[/B]

Looking forward to the Thor figure. It'll have a great likeness since GG are involved. Look at their new Wolverine.

Meh rather see HT's tackle a Jane Foster. Marvel Select has done some bad female HS before. :pfft:

Meh rather see HT's tackle a Jane Foster. Marvel Select has done some bad female HS before. :pfft:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbRpnn_myMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbRpnn_myMM[/ame]

Of cawrse!:lol

I saw a picture of Jane Foster somewhere recently, and it looked from her clothing as if she was no longer on Earth? Some kind of fancy hooded robe or something. So I'm guessing she has more than just a "damsel in distress" role in this movie?

Ah, here is the photo:

Thor-The-Dark-World-Hemsworth-Portman.jpg

That doesn't look like New Mexico...?

I saw a picture of Jane Foster somewhere recently, and it looked from her clothing as if she was no longer on Earth? Some kind of fancy hooded robe or something. So I'm guessing she has more than just a "damsel in distress" role in this movie?

Ah, here is the photo:

Thor-The-Dark-World-Hemsworth-Portman.jpg

That doesn't look like New Mexico...?

Looks more like Naboo :slap

Marvel Select is limited on how many figures they make a year... and they make Jane Foster? :slap

Guttef they aren't doing Loki again. The sculpt could nearly surpass HT's. Probably doing Portman because it links to the Thor figure and maybe because of contractual stuff.

No... they're making it because it's Natalie Portman.

I got my info from here. MSWord works for Diamond Select Toys.

Last edited:
doesnt look as "grand" as the avengers armor...too practical and not ornate enough IMO

I believe either the director or one of the writers said Thor is now an Asgardian general in this film, so it would make more sense for his costume to be more practical, as he's probably out in the trenches, so to speak.

Back