• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

eNTERBAY BRUCE LEE- WAY OF THE DRAGON, GAME OF DEATH & FIST OF FURY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09shabir

Freaked Out
Reaction score
for sale are enterbay quality bruce lee figures

1/6 way of the dragon (perfect)

1/6 game of death - original first release not nokia or latest new version (perfect)

1/6 fist of fury (near perfect - stiff foot does not move but still can pose/ plus i will offer a another BL bruce lee body in with fist of fury to so you get 2 bruce lee body 1 is the original and the 2nd is a BL bruce lee body)

£180 each or £450 for the lot - declaring low value to beat customs and tax also free uk and half price shipping world wide

I'm tried to upload pics but it saying upload fail :dunno so if you want text me your email address and i will send you some pics

peace shabz

Last edited:
Hey Shabz :wave

As I posted in your other thread, this is a heads up about the Rules of the commerce section again.

You can find them , here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/announcement.php?f=75

Please only 'bump' your threads ONCE in 24 hours and that includes deleting one thread to start the same one again or just posting to make sure your thread goes to the top.

Please feel free to edit your opening post as much as you like but only post/bump it within the limits.

I have deleted the excessive posts from this thread.

Many thanks.
x :peace

Last edited:
Back