Show Your Signed Statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamato

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought this might be a fun thread to start!
I was inspired by the Spidey Com thread that still lives on and recent pics of Stan signed Spidey bases.

I thought it would be nice to have them all in one spot so let's all post our signed Statues!!!!

Here's my Spidey EX Com base that I had the "great One" sign at the Phoenix Comic Con that Barbarian and I attended back in '11...

img3145m.jpg

img3147bv.jpg

dscn2335w.jpg

Let's get this ball rolling! Here is my Spiderman Comiquette EX blessed by The Man on 4/13/13 at Frank and Son's Collectible Show!

Now that I've finally secured a Spider-Man Com. Looking through this thread it's going to make it feel incomplete without Stan's Sig. :( :lol

Now that I've finally secured a Spider-Man Com. Looking through this thread it's going to make it feel incomplete without Stan's Sig. :( :lol

I won't lie to ya RB, it is the PERFECT finishing touch to this amazing statue. If you get a chance to have it signed by Stan, do not hesitate to pull the trigger. His sig really does complete this piece.

My Spidey base is greeting signed this week by Stan too :) I got to say though that the first 2 sigs don't even look like his signature.

My Spidey base is greeting signed this week by Stan too :) I got to say though that the first 2 sigs don't even look like his signature.

Awesome :rock! The amount of traveling, greeting, signing, and photo opts that a man his age does with a smile amazes me. Haha, his fatigue is apparent after a few hundred signatures.

If you don't mind paying the shipping, I'd be glad to get it signed for you in the States should the opportunity arise again.

Thanks Kinq that's a really nice gesture & I may have to take you up on that offer :duff

He was in London either last year or the year before so I'm really hoping he will come back again. Fingers crossed because I'd love to meet him, even though its just for a moment. The guys a legand :rock

Again congrats to all of you guys who have done this & now you must take a vow to never sell your Comiquettes. Ever :)

Anyone got anything else signed which isn't the Spidey Com out of curiosity?

Again congrats to all of you guys who have done this & now you must take a vow to never sell your Comiquettes. Ever :)

Anyone got anything else signed which isn't the Spidey Com out of curiosity?

I vow NEVER to sell mine. It just means too damn much to me.

I did get a few other pieces signed by Stan. Out of my Bowen collection he signed both my museum painted & chrome Silver Surfer statues, as well as my faux bronze smack down Hulk, and my classic museum Thor & Cap.

As for my SSC pieces, he signed my Hulk Com and a stealth Iron Man Com that I had custom painted into his red & gold amour. It was a pain in the @ss lugging all that stuff to get signed but in the end, I gotta say it was well worth it.

Here are my Spidey Com and Cap PF. I also have a Thor PF Ex. signed by Chris Hemsworth, but that is on the bottom of the base.

IMG_4843.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

Here is a pic of me and my son with Chris. You can see I'm holding the base of the Thor PF.

Last edited:
Wow filip your got loads of statues signed, I wasn't expecting that :yess:

Getting the Ex shield signed is a great place. I never thought of that, looks really good jgama. I'm getting the Reg at the end of the month so that won't be an option for me unfortunately

I did get a few other pieces signed by Stan. Out of my Bowen collection he signed both my museum painted & chrome Silver Surfer statues, as well as my faux bronze smack down Hulk, and my classic museum Thor & Cap.

As for my SSC pieces, he signed my Hulk Com and a stealth Iron Man Com that I had custom painted into his red & gold amour. It was a pain in the @ss lugging all that stuff to get signed but in the end, I gotta say it was well worth it.

filip-That is awesome that you got all those signed. :clap I understand what a PITA that must have been to carry not to mention the time waiting in line, but like you said it was worth it in the end meeting the legend.

Wow filip your got loads of statues signed, I wasn't expecting that :yess:

Getting the Ex shield signed is a great place. I never thought of that, looks really good jgama. I'm getting the Reg at the end of the month so that won't be an option for me unfortunately

Thanks RagingBull!! I got the shield signed since I've always displayed the modern cap. I learned my lesson with Thor's sig (can only be seen if I turn the base over which is never) so I wanted to make sure Stan's was visable for display and that is the only thing I could think of doing other than having him sign the inner part of the modern shield. I'm glad that I decided on the ex. shield since it displays much better.

Filip, you are a beast for getting all those signed!

Stan's signature on the EX shield is a fantastic idea. Looks like that is where it belongs, amazing :rock

Filip, you are a beast for getting all those signed!

Belive it or not, I did that in 2 days (Sat & Sun). :lol
I brought 4 bases each day and got them signed. The Spidey Com was obviously the byotch of the bunch because it's so big. The funny thing was I had a VIP pass. It comes with a 4 day pass to the Con. Stan was there Thurs-Sun. However, I was in Europe on vacation for 5 weeks until I got home that Thurs evening. Then on the next day, my cousin got married. We are very close so I went to the ceremony and reception. That ate up all Friday. So I wasn't able to go to the Con until Saturday. On top of all that, I had to get used to a 7 hour time change from my European vacation. :slap

In the end, it was all worth it. To be able to meet Stan and get his signature on those pieces is something I will never forget. One of the main reasons I pushed through all the exhaustion I was fighting is because I didn't know if I would ever get that opportunity again. He's 90 yrs old. I wasn't going to miss my chance. If all goes well, he'll be back in Chi-town this Aug. I'm ready for round 2. And this time, no travel plans. I plan on making all 4 days.

Back