Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are you missing a hilt ???????????

..well here it might be !!

ObiSaber_zpsv0wexscm.jpg

This custom 1:5 scale painted Lightsaber comes with a metal ring and a little tiny piece of PVC that you can glue on your statue (glue not included). YOu can then simply hook the hilt on or take it off.

(in case your statue has a total flat hook part on his belt, let me know and I will modify the hook for you)

The Hilt and the little hook comes for $36 incl. shipping within the USA incl. tracking ( Rest of world is $13 flatrate) with tracking as a Sideshow freaks forum special :)

Please keep in mind that these hilts are order to produce items and takes about 5-10 business days after payment received.

payment can be send via paypal: [email protected] or chase quick pay.

In case you dont have paypal or quickpay, please send me a PM and I will send you a different link to order.

IMPORTANT: whenever you check out at paypal, use the message box and let me know your forum name !!!
I will mark it here as payment received or shipped.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR HOOK ATTACHMENT ON THE STATUE IS FLAT OR RAISED because I heard about 2 different versions.

hook_zpstgdyobx3.jpg

flat_raised_zps5a2de45a.jpg

All of you again : THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND AND NICE WORDS !! I really appreciate each one of of them its been such a pleasure working with each single one of you..

also the loyalty and commitment of everyone so far is just outstanding and whenever you guys need or want I can help you with - please let me know anytime !!!

What a community and I am so honored to be part of it

THANK YOU

Last edited:
I kept the colors purposly dark and dirty to match the colors of the hilt that came with the statue. It fits the colors of the statue. Feedback of any kind is appreciated :)

The hilt looks fantastic myc! Great job!!

My issue is that I will be sending my statue back due to a damaged body sculpt and will get a replacement from the second batch in June so at this point I have no idea how the hook on my new statue will look. Can I wait until I get my replacement to pay for mine?

Last edited:
Dude this is sick!!!, Im sending my payment NOW!!!

Are you missing a hilt ???????????

..well here it might be !!

obiwan_lightsaber_hilt_zps0de153eb.jpg

This custom 1:5 scale painted Lightsaber comes with a metal ring and a little tiny piece of PVC that you can glue on your statue (glue not included). YOu can then simply hook the hilt on or take it off.

(in case your statue has a total flat hook part on his belt, let me know and I will modify the hook for you)

The Hilt and the little hook comes for $30 incl. shipping within the USA ( Rest of world is $6 flatrate) as a Sideshow freaks forum special :)

The first 30 are free to order already. After the first 30 are shipped out, I will take the next 30. Please keep in mind that these hilts are order to produce items and takes about 10-15 business days after payment received.

payment can be send via paypal: [email protected] or chase quick pay.

In case you dont have paypal or quickpay, please send me a PM and I will send you a different link to order.

IMPORTANT: whenever you check out at paypal, use the message box and let me know your forum name !!!
I will mark it here as payment received or shipped.

Payment sent! Super excited! They look amazing!

And...

Thanks once again.

Please post a link in the interest thread to this one, and we'll have Snoopy close the original...

Thanks a lot guys.. :) I updated the list :)

Viper, do you want trade places with Nr.30 Rugby for the second batch ?

Thanks a lot guys.. :) I updated the list :)

Viper, do you want trade places with Nr.30 Rugby for the second batch ?

Sure. I'll trade places with Rugby. I should have my replacement by the time you get there on the list.

Thanks myc.

We should also sticky this thread until myc finishes the production run so we don't have to search for it as time passes.

if there's any of the first 30 members can't make it for payment, you will take the next 30 in sequence number right?

Bounty... added... thank you :)

@marijuana ... yep.. I will do like that :)

MYC, could you explain the process to attach the PVC hook. What type of glue do you recommend? Also how about a close up of the attachment piece by itself. Also it looks amazing. Great Job absolutely love it. Can't wait to get mine. I'm sending the payment now. Thanks again.

Back