Statue ARH Studios Alexander the Great with Bucephalus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
ARH Studios 1:4 statue

Alexander the Great Sneak Peek

Sculpted by Maxence Fleuret

ATGHEAD (1).jpg

ATGHEAD (2).jpg

ATGHEAD (3).jpg

ATGHEAD (4).jpg

ATGHEAD (5).jpg

Bucephalus pose under construction
null-37.jpg

Alexander will be holding the sword aloft or pointing it forward

:eek

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

The detail in his armor is amazing!

Will you be making a faux bronze version of this? In this scale it would look insane.

Chris

Last edited:
:eek

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

The detail in his armor is amazing!

Will you be making a faux bronze version of this? In this scale it would look insane.

Chris

Chris, first always the color version. But I I like to see a very low ES of the FB. Not sure, cant say for sure, I guess it depends if the sales go well, so buy both alright? :wave

Don't mean to detail the thread or anything, but what's up with the Minotaur piece? That still happening?

Chris

Oh yes!!! Next week the print arrives in our Studios

He is so far 17" tall without base hunched over

Wow, this is the statue I have wanted for 20 years - ever since I saw the Royal Doulton $20,000 version and thought there would never be an affordable Alexander riding Buchephalus at a decent scale.

Wow, this is the statue I have wanted for 20 years - ever since I saw the Royal Doulton $20,000 version and thought there would never be an affordable Alexander riding Buchephalus at a decent scale.

We had the same dream
Now we can make it come true
Both Arahom and I admire this combo and will make sure it's the best ever also an affordable price is possible if done proper

We had the same dream
Now we can make it come true
Both Arahom and I admire this combo and will make sure it's the best ever also an affordable price is possible if done proper

I can't wait! I remember seeing some pics on another forum of this guy and it sparking my interest in your Greek line.

Are there any plans for any more Roman historical statues?

Back