[black 13 park] dust steam punk 1:6 doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moviefei

Freakalicious
Reaction score
5360108920130407151158081.jpg

Story background
During world war ii, Nazi Germany to achieve absolute victory of war, formed a secret BLACK science and technology research team, the group code-named: BLACK LABORARY.
BALCK LABORARY study way test for success: in animal head combination on human body, optimize the parts of the human brain and the animal's brain. By animal genes with the combination of epinephrine, which create a surplus of people fast and the destructive super soldiers.
BLACK LABORARY. Force structure
BLACK LABORARY team will according to their own attributes in each forming forces, from the army/air ministry/admiralty, basic establishment. Under each unit: divided into investigation group/raid/group/team and a series of blasting.
On the equipment: unit according to the mission and troops, in turn is: light combat gear, medium-sized combat equipment, heavy combat gear. Above these forces in precision equipment, will be in the future, BLACK LABORARY doll in the form of a series of works, in turn, stay tuned!
ARMY RANGER (department) the night the birth of the investigation group of marines
This is 01 for compiling: ARMY RANGER the war department/night the investigation group of marines Reindeer to northern European ancestry with the modification of the selection of the investigation team, excellent. Reindeer tendon developed at long run extremely sensitive to the environment.
ARMY RANGER night Marine investigation group, the main mission is at the early stage of the war, investigate the enemy intelligence and topographic survey, and support other team tactics with the war department, the armed fight for light equipment.
BLACK LABORARY. Accept GANIS laboratory
GANIS this leading role before the war used to be a local magician, after the outbreak of war, to join the Nazi German army forces, BLACK LABORARY, was elected to the experimenter to match the reindeer body modification experiments, experiments on the way to escape, and became BLACK LABORARY renegades.
5360108920130407153254012.jpg

5360108920130407153016077.jpg

5360108920130407151232072.jpg

5360108920130407153150085.jpg

5360108920130407153353032.jpg

5360108920130407153806061.jpg

5360108920130407155034056.jpg

5360108920130408105259045.jpg

5360108920130407154427080.jpg

[BLACK 13 PARK] DUST STEAM PUNK 1:6 DOLL

Sale quantity: 300 pieces of qualified (with limited number)
Delivery time: in November 2013

Contact the author :https://moviefei.blogbus.com/
[email protected]

Last edited:
Don't know who the target customer is supposed to be, but this thing is about as stupid as it comes. Who really wants that on there shelf?

Love it!
I want one! Can do some hunter scene or something.
:-D

PS Mean people suck.

Don't know who the target customer is supposed to be, but this thing is about as stupid as it comes. Who really wants that on there shelf?

Wow could you be anymore rude? :slap Then again judging by your picture and sig you love Dark Knight Rises so I can't expect too much :lol

This figure is very interesting I like the unique approach. I think the only good thing 3A has done for the 1/6 market is allowed a lot of creative people to try to make their own unique designs and lore. It certainly brings a lot of fun to an otherwise incredibly dull market dominated by American summer action films.

Wow could you be anymore rude? :slap Then again judging by your picture and sig you love Dark Knight Rises so I can't expect too much :lol

This figure is very interesting I like the unique approach. I think the only good thing 3A has done for the 1/6 market is allowed a lot of creative people to try to make their own unique designs and lore. It certainly brings a lot of fun to an otherwise incredibly dull market dominated by American summer action films.

Maybe I was abit crude, I was looking at this from my phone at the time and the only picture I could see was the figure with a deer head. However I still stand by my opinion, in which i'm intitled, I don't like it, I don't want it and its just not my cup of tea.

People are free to do as they wish, like the figure or don't like the figure, I call it as I see it. Isn't that what this forum is for, discussing collectibles:dunno

Maybe I was abit crude, I was looking at this from my phone at the time and the only picture I could see was the figure with a deer head. However I still stand by my opinion, in which i'm intitled, I don't like it, I don't want it and its just not my cup of tea.

People are free to do as they wish, like the figure or don't like the figure, I call it as I see it. Isn't that what this forum is for, discussing collectibles:dunno

well most people are *******s about it...

I'm not much of a fan of the mouth for this character (it's a big grin you can see it on the site), but I like the headsculpt a lot with the scarf wrapped around the head.

I just realized this is the same guy who made those amazing Naruto figures. I'm so jealous of the Pain figure.

Me for one. It shows imagination and creativity, and it stands out among the many Batman, Joker and Bruce Lee figures out there.

I love steampunk, but I'm not feeling this. The weapons and accessories are good, but Steampunk is about the leather straps and funky gadgets that you can wear. 1/6 is a fantastic arena to delve into steampunk, but I don't feel that couple of places that have tried have really found the sweet spot.

Back