Hot Toys Stand - Name Plate / Plaque

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildpredator

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just after some advice really.

I've bought some blank hot toys stands for some custom figures. I think they are from true type figures and the basic oval stand doesnt have the triangular name plate / plaque.

I've bought some decals and names decals from Evilface but I'm just curious as to what people are using for the raised triangular name plate on blank stands for their custom figures?

Some advice on options would be appreciated thanks :wink1:

I figure most people just actually buy stands with the nameplates already on. They are usually cheaper than the blank TT stands. Evilface can custom decals for you to go with or without those nameplates.

I thought the ones with it already on were from an actual official figure? Can you buy blank ones with the name plate then?

Yeah he did mention he could do me either but I'm a bit OCD and wanted it to match my official Hot Toys ones.

My stands came with them. I think they are from Soldier Story.

My bad - Id been googling and checking eBay for "Hot Toys stand" just checke eBay and the soldier story ones do come with name plate and look identical.

Are they exactly the same as the hot toys one in size - would decals made for the hot toys one fit do you know?

Yes they are the same and I have used the decals by Evilface for them.

You dont need to buy blank stands. ANY Hot Toys stand will work because Evilfaces decals cover whatever is already on the stand.
For example, you can buy this -
$T2eC16ZHJGkE9no8iMJ9BRZTMGQ!c!~~60_12.JPG

And put your evilface decals on it.

Back