• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Terminator QS002 1/4 Endo $390 Shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BatBrain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shipping to US only. All of the figures listed below have been gently displayed in the Detolfs of a smoke free home. All accessories are included and in perfect shape unless noted otherwise. The boxes and brown shippers are included with all of them as well. Buyer will pay 3% PayPal fee or pay as gift but shipping is included with price. These are all listed on eBay as well but I would prefer to sell them to fellow Freaks as I hate eBay. Not interested in trades or offers at the moment.

HT QS002 Terminator 1/4 Endo only issue is one small spring/hose on the right shoulder came to me damaged. I had to cut a small piece off and reconnect it. Barely noticeable but I included a pic. It comes with replacements anyway which are all intact. $390

Avengers Thor: SOLDPerfect condition, all accessories.

Asmus Stark Avengers Outfit (Black Sabbath shirt outfit): opened up but never used. $25

Last edited:
Re: FS Enterbay Batman and Joker

Shame you're not in the UK bump :(

Re: FS Enterbay Batman, Jack Sparrow DX SS Exclusive, Bank Robber Joker

Bump for adding Sparrow and BR Joker.

Re: FS Enterbay Batman, Jack Sparrow DX SS Exclusive, Bank Robber Joker

Friday bump and slightly lowered prices.

Back