X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reme Lebeau

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello my fellow X-fans. I have been into the X-men for as long as I can remember (too long?...no such thing!). This has lead me to collect over 60 X-men statues. I thought I would finally take the time to share them. I've created a blog where I've posted video and pics of about 6-7 statues so far and plan to get them all up on the coming months. I hope you'll come check it out.

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com

Thanks X-family!

(Note to mods: Please let know if this is a kosher thread... I don't mean to do anything I'm not supposed to)

Wow your got some amazing pieces there. Loving your pictures on the wall to.

I went to Bluewater a shopping centre in Kent yesterday & they had an Art shop selling Marvel pictures. Signed by the artists & some by Stan Lee. Man they were stunning. I'd love to get a few one day, they start from £600 but there worth IMO

I love that representation of Deadpool; it is such a cool piece that does not takes itself seriously, just like the character!!

Remy, I also saw your video review of Warpath. In your opinion, which is better between the Regular and the X-Force version? Also, would you mind posting some comparison pics with the Koto one? I've been trying to find a comparison but no one seems to care in doing it.

I try to keep my collection small and only have one statue per character (some times I bend the rule). Do you think that it would be a good idea to replace my Koto for this Bowen version? The Koto is a little oversized in my opinion, compared to the rest of the Koto X-force line and other Bowen and Koto statues. What do you think?

Wow your got some amazing pieces there. Loving your pictures on the wall to.

I went to Bluewater a shopping centre in Kent yesterday & they had an Art shop selling Marvel pictures. Signed by the artists & some by Stan Lee. Man they were stunning. I'd love to get a few one day, they start from £600 but there worth IMO

Thanks for the compliments!

As far as the pictures go, I went for the cheap and simple (yet still awesome) option of non-signed and occasionally self printed images. I would love to get some Stan (the man) Lee signatures, but that can certainly get expensive. I've you've got it to spend, then I say more power to you mon ami!

Dude!!! I also checked your Youtube channel, awesome!!!! Sub ;)

Thanks jp!

Remy, I also saw your video review of Warpath. In your opinion, which is better between the Regular and the X-Force version? Also, would you mind posting some comparison pics with the Koto one? I've been trying to find a comparison but no one seems to care in doing it.

I try to keep my collection small and only have one statue per character (some times I bend the rule). Do you think that it would be a good idea to replace my Koto for this Bowen version? The Koto is a little oversized in my opinion, compared to the rest of the Koto X-force line and other Bowen and Koto statues. What do you think?

So I didn't get the Bowen X-force version so I could tell you which Bowen version is better. In the end, I'm sure they're both amazing, so it will come down to which costume you like more.

I posted some comparison pics of Bowen's Warpath with Koto's for you on my blog. You can check them out here:

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com/2013/04/warpath-vs-warpath.html

I agree that Koto's is oversized, but James has always been a big boy, so it's never really bothered me. The only issue is the amount of room he takes up in a display.

As far as overall preference for one statue vs. another, I would have to say that Bowen's wins out(imo). It's just been given more attention in every aspect of its production and just looks better. Koto's is a close second though!

Love the channel! :)

Thanks Patterson!

This collection is awesome. Love the pics. I also am just an x-men collector. I hope to have a collection that rivals yours one day. :goodpost:

Apocalypse Statue by Bowen Designs Blog Update

My fellow X-fans,

I've just posted an update to my blog featuring the amazing Bowen Designs Apocalypse statue. It's one of my favorites!

Enjoy!

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Apocalypse Statue by Bowen Designs

8620412417_f41fc7a1d6_z.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Apocalypse looks awesome. Congrats on picking up that one

Thanks RB! I have actually had it for a few years but I never really gave it the attention it deserved online. Thus the blog post.

That apocolypse statue is really awesome how tall is it looks quite big

It's just slightly over 13 inches tall. It feels much bigger though.

No Antman don't be getting tempted. You need to save up for the Wolverine LSF before anything else. I've got my eye on you :lol

LOL...

Back