1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatIsTooReal

Super Freak
Reaction score
BUY IT NOW:
Click the pic!

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark XLII-DIECAST Movie Masterpiece Series -Sixth Scale Figure

Marvel’s Iron Man 3 is coming to town this month and Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark XLII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 3 movie for the MMS Diecast Series. This is only the second collectible to be introduced in our premium Diecast Series.

Leading the MMS Diecast Series is the iconic Iron Man 3 Series, in which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, specially designed to look more closely to the realistic Iron Man characters in the movie. The MMS Diecast Series will bring fans to the next level of authenticity, focusing on the materials, fine details and engineering of the Iron Man collectible figures, while some of the parts can be shared between our MMS and Diorama Series for displaying together in 1/6th scale. More collectibles from Iron Man 3 will be coming from the MMS Diecast Series!

The movie-accurate Mark XLII Collectible Figurine is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark XLII in the movie, highlighting the highly detailed head sculpt, metallic red, golden and silver well equipped armor, light-up functions.

Hong Kong fans can visit Hot Toy’s Hong Kong Official Store – Toy Hunters to pre-order on April 5-6, 2013 for VIP customers, and April 7, 2013 onwards for VIP and non-VIP customers.

The 1/6th scale Mark XLII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark XLII in the movie
- Battle damaged head sculpt with helmet with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark XLII in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with light-up function
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
- One (1) pair of damaged shoulder armor
- One (1) chest armor
- One (1) damaged chest armor
- One (1) damaged biceps armor
- One (1) pair of damaged forearm armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors
(white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor

Accessory:
- LED light-up figure stand with Mark XLII nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun & Lee So Young
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 2A batteries (2 pieces) are required

Release date: Q1, 2014
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

528752_10151347407647344_1919209276_n.jpg

557922_10151347407762344_1833568668_n.jpg

575861_10151347407942344_1836130508_n.jpg

557922_10151347407762344_1833568668_n.jpg

480886_10151347408157344_1771914017_n.jpg

48079_10151347407822344_892638542_n.jpg

48079_10151347407822344_892638542_n.jpg

388720_10151347408142344_666298036_n.jpg

164236_10151347407697344_1395076428_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark 42 Diecast Series MMS

Damn your fast, LOL... but yah this loooks really bad assary and the iron patriot looks really good , as blurry as the pictures may be. :)

Damn your fast, LOL... but yah this loooks really bad assary and the iron patriot looks really good , as blurry as the pictures may be. :)
Better to just have one central thread for this figure instead of mixing it with others. :lol

But I'm really digging this one.

Also..FINALLY..we get the damn repulsor hands with our mark suits. :yess:

So is this an actual figure?

So is this an actual figure?

Yes. I just posted these in the all armors thread. I asked the question on FB and William confirmed it was the MMS.

Also, thats War Machine in the background!:yess:

Better to just have one central thread for this figure instead of mixing it with others. :lol

But I'm really digging this one.

Also..FINALLY..we get the damn repulsor hands with our mark suits. :yess:

I know right, finally. Gonna have to wait for more detailed photos but it looks like the Battle Damages isn't nearly as detailed or extensive as we thought they might do from the poster,
ironman3-poster-watermark-jpg_162144.jpg

Yes. I just posted these in the all armors thread. I asked the question on FB and William confirmed it was the MMS.

Also, thats War Machine in the background!:yess:
Why are you excited about the War Machine? That's the Iron Man 2 one. :lol Surprised they haven't teased us the Iron Man 3 version yet.

UPDATE: Added 2 more pictures with the head sculpt provided by Will.

I know right, finally. Gonna have to wait for more detailed photos but it looks like the Battle Damages isn't nearly as detailed or extensive as we thought they might do from the poster,

Maybe the Avengers 2 movie promo edition? :monkey1

I thought it was in their (HT) announcement of the die cast line. I'm not complaining if their bd just curious :dunno
It was? I don't recall them ever saying there wouldn't be BD in their diecast line. Would just mean they would have to give us a 2.0 for every mark suit to come out from now on. Which would be..:pow:blissysmi

Why are you excited about the War Machine? That's the Iron Man 2 one. :lol Surprised they haven't teased us the Iron Man 3 version yet.

UPDATE: Added 2 more pictures with the head sculpt provided by Will.

Are you sure? I can't tell from that angle. I just assumed

Are you sure? I can't tell from that angle. I just assumed
Iron Man 3 War Machine doesn't have a machine gun but rather a laser beam like gun like the Iron Patriot. Well they're the same mark suit, just a repaint.

Is this diecast or just a regular MMS?
Diecast. Prototype pictures were released earlier last week.

This looks awesome, a definite buy for me

Back