Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody looking forward to Hannibal tonight??

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJpzpY7rytc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJpzpY7rytc[/ame]

:banana

I am excited about it! I'm a huge HANNIBAL Lector fan.

2d0l3k5.jpg

Please excuse the condition of the poster...I need to frame it.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it, I think Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelson are both fantastic actors...

Having said that, I'm not sure how an actual TV series will work, unless they are totally retconning Thomas Harris' work...

Looking forward to it, I think Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelson are both fantastic actors...

Having said that, I'm not sure how an actual TV series will work, unless they are totally retconning Thomas Harris' work...
Reading a brief description of the show, it says the show follows those characters as they developed their relationships with each other. I never read the books, but based on the films this could work. I do wonder how they will be able to keep the suspense going. Presumably Will will begin suspecting something is wrong with Hannibal early on and this will just keep growing and growing and growing. . .once he finds out, of course, the series would have to end or transition into something else, since that is where Red Dragon picks up in terms of their relationship.

I learned today that the show's creators don't have the the rights to the Clarice Starling character. That's one big pothole in the road.

Reading a brief description of the show, it says the show follows those characters as they developed their relationships with each other. I never read the books, but based on the films this could work. I do wonder how they will be able to keep the suspense going. Presumably Will will begin suspecting something is wrong with Hannibal early on and this will just keep growing and growing and growing. . .once he finds out, of course, the series would have to end or transition into something else, since that is where Red Dragon picks up in terms of their relationship.

Cool. I haven't read or heard anything about this show other than the spots they've aired on TV.

But like I said, both principal actors are great. Pretty cool to see Galahad and Tristan in a show together.

I am going to watch this and hopefully it is good. That way I won't feel the need to watch The Following.

God, that show is like a train wreck that I can't take my eyes from. Or an abusive wife I can't leave. :lol

Cool. I haven't read or heard anything about this show other than the spots they've aired on TV.

But like I said, both principal actors are great. Pretty cool to see Galahad and Tristan in a show together.

God, that show is like a train wreck that I can't take my eyes from. Or an abusive wife I can't leave. :lol

Haha, damn. I have them all recorded and I have resisted thus far.

Back