superman man of steel movie masters review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get the figure so early? These aren't out yet are they?

How did you get the figure so early? These aren't out yet are they?

sorry man ,its not mine ,some guy in Marietta Georgia has had them on ebay for a couple of days now ,i asked for a price for shipping to the uk and got no reply :thud:this review is for a advanced copy ,whatever that means :wink1: but at least its got nice clear pictures and gives a pretty good look at what we can expect when they hit :pray: cheers chris

sorry man ,its not mine ,some guy in Marietta Georgia has had them on ebay for a couple of days now ,i asked for a price for shipping to the uk and got no reply :thud:this review is for a advanced copy ,whatever that means :wink1: but at least its got nice clear pictures and gives a pretty good look at what we can expect when they hit :pray: cheers chris

These may be available in the UK i have been hounding Diamond UK my Mattel suppier and they think they will be distributing them.I will do the same as most UK comic shops and import them for my customers if i have too.If it helps FP usualy pull Movie Masters into the UK.

Last edited:
He does look very fat in his face sculpt compared to the DC Collectibles statues face sculpt.I want to see the NECA 1/4 scale pictures i hate the fact that i had to order it blind.

Amok has these for pre order. I pre order mine last night. Checked my email this morning. It's saying my order has shipped now. Kinda strange because on there site it says not available until May 1st. They provided a tracking number so I gues it's a done deal then. Should hopefully be here by the end of this week.

Looks pretty terrible in those videos. Hopefully they look better in person. I can't wait to see Hot Toys Man of Steel figures, hopefully they look great.

Looks pretty terrible in those videos. Hopefully they look better in person. I can't wait to see Hot Toys Man of Steel figures, hopefully they look great.

I agree. I'm trying to be supportive of MoS stuff, but I may pass on these if they look that bad in hand. I really wonder who will be first from HT. Whoever it is, I will order.

I agree. I'm trying to be supportive of MoS stuff, but I may pass on these if they look that bad in hand. I really wonder who will be first from HT. Whoever it is, I will order.

I cant wait to see HT MOS Superman. Such a cool looking suit.

i can tell you guys for a fact that these are indeed coming out in may in all stores including walmart, how do i know, simple walmart has place setting maps for their toy dep and i got to see the one for next may and superman toys places in the toy dep have all ready been set for the release

Back