Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lehecka

Super Freak
Reaction score
So this was revealed today... This looks rather badass.

534063_10151606364174258_581960398_n.jpg

Not sure on availability.

Very excited to see this finally being released, hopefully not too far off!

So this was revealed today... This looks rather badass.

534063_10151606364174258_581960398_n.jpg

Not sure on availability.

So I have to say, I was actually hoping to get all the villains, heroes, and supporting characters out first, yes, I'm in for this whole line., but YEEESSSS!!!!!! :yess:

I love this line! I thought the original B&W promo artwork with the single color highlights were very well done...even the Mattel Batman/Catwoman 2-pack turned out neat. I think the red on this Batman is a little excessive, but it's a great looking pose and I think it will turn out well. I'm hoping Catwoman or The Riddler are next!

Catwoman_Risky_f3.jpg

Arkham-City-Riddler.jpg

Man I really like Arkham City this but I wish it wasn't the black and white style of the game cover. Other than the case/manual of the game, there is no reason for this line of statues to be in black and white. I can already tell I'm not going to like the Catwoman statue either because of it's lack of color.

I love the pose and the sculpt but the blood is actually distracting to me. Maybe because it's too bright or they used too much. This is a great line of figures but it seems like the further it goes on, the more monochrome it gets. Harley to me was perfect and now we're getting less and less color with each figure. I know they want to stick with a b/w theme with one color, but I think they could do better.

I love the pose and the sculpt but the blood is actually distracting to me. Maybe because it's too bright or they used too much. This is a great line of figures but it seems like the further it goes on, the more monochrome it gets. Harley to me was perfect and now we're getting less and less color with each figure. I know they want to stick with a b/w theme with one color, but I think they could do better.

:goodpost: Totally agree. Harley was an AMAZING figure, I picked her up right away (granted, I had to go through four boxes to find a solid paint app!) and Nightwing LOOKS like he'll be great, with the perfect amount of colour as well.

This one...we'll see. I really like the one colour per statue idea; however, blood for this one definitely threw me off at first. Maybe it'll grow on me, but as it stands it looks like he's slaughtering people. I know that's how it was on the cover of the game, but like you said, I always thought it looked to be a bit too much blood.

Not sure what other colour I would've prefered. Maybe the armor on his boots, gloves and cowl (which may end up making him look like just about any other Batman), but the blood just seems excessive. Especially on his wrist spikes...some pain was caused with those!

Again, maybe it'll grow on me, but as it stands I'll wait and see how it looks in person and decide then.

I love this statue, the blood is a little much though. But there wasn't a whole lot of color options being that his suit is black and gray. Maybe his belt lol.

I love this statue, the blood is a little much though. But there wasn't a whole lot of color options being that his suit is black and gray. Maybe his belt lol.

You know what, his belt may not have been a bad idea! It's minor, but I mean, as stated, his outfit is pretty much that colour. You could do the silver on certain parts of his boots and gloves, but I think the belt would've looked pretty good. Then again, I always thought that the Arkham suits were a bit more on the dark blueish side, as that's what the figures look like. So I would think that tinting the cowl, gloves, shorts and boots a darker blue would've been just fine.

Again, it'll take seeing it in person; however, as it stands, the blood all over the batarang makes it look like he's stabbing the hell out of people, same with the spikes on his gauntlets...looks like decapitations have taken place! And his fist looks like it has chunks of flesh on it.

Again, maybe it'll be a lot more subtle in person, but coating all the spikes and pointed edges in blood just makes it seem really vicious.

Last edited:
I agree with you guys about the belt. That might be a pretty cool idea. I'm still debating on this one, not sure if I'm gonna go for it. I want to like it, but I think I might hold off. Harley set the bar too high and now no one can reach that level of awesomeness :rotfl:rotfl

I've been back and forth with this line...

Harley Quinn - amazing
Joker - didn't like it at first but now kinda do
Nightwing - easiest of passes
Batman - ....... I dunno at the moment, the blood looks a little odd, not sure about the cowl either but it might be like Joker and grow on me over time

Gonna be expensive if I do get into this line :panic:

I've been back and forth with this line...

Harley Quinn - amazing
Joker - didn't like it at first but now kinda do
Nightwing - easiest of passes
Batman - ....... I dunno at the moment, the blood looks a little odd, not sure about the cowl either but it might be like Joker and grow on me over time

Gonna be expensive if I do get into this line :panic:

Nightwing was the easiest pass for me too. I'm not crazy about Joker so I won't be getting him, but I'm still contemplating over the Bats.

Nightwing was the easiest pass for me too. I'm not crazy about Joker so I won't be getting him, but I'm still contemplating over the Bats.

Nightwing is so rare for statues, so I may consider him pending how the final product looks sculpt/paint wise! Joker was never one I was interested in. I'd say Joker is the easiest pass for me, with Batman being a very likely pass since I have the PF coming, as well as him Vs. Croc on pre-order.

Odds are I'll pick up Catwoman, unless they really mess her up! I'm all for her goggles being the only thing coloured on her statue, which would be awesome.

Back