SwitchStance's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwitchStance

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Update on Page 7

Thanks for checking out my collection. I thought I'd share my figures with you guys! Enjoy your stay :duff

If you have any questions, let me know.

***Please check out the other pages for close up's and new pictures***

morefigs1.jpg

Last edited:
dude this is one of the few collections that mixes both of my passions music and figures.........very very very nice

ive been tinkering with the idea of getting me a roland drum set but i still have dear love for acoustic as unpractical as they may be to own. really cool gear there, im more amazed at the instruments, computer monitor and drum set than the figs haha

good stuff

Thanks guys! much appreciated
Great Room, what type of Guitars do you have, I see a Gibson and Welcome to the Show
PRS Modern Eagle, PRS Custom 22, Gibson Les Paul Standard, Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Fender American Deluxe Strat, Fender American Select Strat, Fender American 60th Ann Tele, Taylor 414CE, Ernie Ball Sting Ray .. :)
dude this is one of the few collections that mixes both of my passions music and figures.........very very very nice

ive been tinkering with the idea of getting me a roland drum set but i still have dear love for acoustic as unpractical as they may be to own. really cool gear there, im more amazed at the instruments, computer monitor and drum set than the figs haha

good stuff
haha thanks bud. Well electric kits are really good for practicing if you live in a apartment or townhouse and it actually sounds good recorded too if you get a good one. I have an acoustic kit but its way to loud.

Its better to get an electric then to not practice at all and lose your talent and the love for playing.

Ahhh! A fellow musician! Love the PRS collection and the Hot Toys. I have to have a seperate room for my Spector bass and Hartke amps alone, so I know the feeling. Been playing for 32 years, and have a bass for every year.

Back