ENTERBAY 1/6 NBA Series - Blake Griffin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Blake Griffin on the way next after LBJ ~ Now We have Jordan , Kobe, LBJ, Griffin, DRose, Jeremy Lin and KD

483716_588308101182022_75283811_n.jpg

Blake Griffin is great.

But i wonder how the sales would compare if EB went for a Scottie Pippen, Shaq or maybe even a Dennis Rodman. Or other hall of famers or retired players with multiple championships.

Maybe i'm just old.

Blake Griffin is great.

But i wonder how the sales would compare if EB went for a Scottie Pippen, Shaq or maybe even a Dennis Rodman. Or other hall of famers or retired players with multiple championships.

Maybe i'm just old.

I'm with you buddy.
Would much rather have, as you mentioned, Pippen, Rodman, Bird, Dr. J and other Hall of Famers...
Maybe some day :pray: :impatient:

The body would be great in bashing some warrior type figures. As a player... Meh. I'd rather have Dwight Howard.

Can't wait to see this do finished.

Wasn't it mentioned a long time ago that they will be making a Pippen and Rodman? I really hope they make them.

Blake Griffin is great.

Maybe i'm just old.

That's what I thought, too man. I personally would have wanted a Pippen as a companion piece to MJ.

And being old is actually good, and EB should have taken note of that. Fans of the legendary players are indeed older, thus the chances that they are the ones with better/more stable jobs and better funds -- therefore the possibility of selling more. I noticed the same thing at comic conventions, where the most requested commissions are comic characters wearing their 70's costumes, the ones requesting them are indeed older, and are willing to pay/buy more.

It's possible though, that these legends may be asking for higher fees to license their likenesses.

EB's on fire as far as these figures are concerned, btw. All sculpts are topnotch.

Where are Jabbar and Chamberlain? Not necessarily a basketball fan but I would be interested in these.

Another home run sculpt for enterbay, too bad I'm not interested in this player. Bring on the NBA Legends enterbay!

Pippen would be great! But what good is a Blake Griffin with no Chris Paul for the alley????

Oh Blake better have those freckles to without its not the real Blake!!!

Last edited:
I understand the reasons behind Lin, but Griffin? all the man can do is Dunk, I would rather see Dwight Howard or Chris Paul or Wade or Duncan, shall I go on?

They might as well put Rose off until next year, wait until he comes back before releasing his figure :impatient:

I guess Jordan is as much as we're gonna get. But yeah, Jordan, Bird/Magic, Stockton/Malone, Pistol Pete Maravich, and maybe some other members of the Dream Team would be more up my alley.

Olajuwon and Barkley are the only two NBA players, current or former, I'd be even remotely interested in. I'd be more inclined on a MLB line, though. Nolan Ryan would be awesome.

SnakeDoc

Bird?Magic would be the best seller from the Legends not including a Jordan. They represented what the 80's was.

Back