Medicom RAH Fate/Zero 1/6 Saber Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wah

Super Freak
Reaction score
this was reported a few weeks ago, but have not seen anyone post it. I've seen this anime series and loved it, so already po'd this on amiami already. anyone else interested in this? it's a fantastic series, if you haven't seen it.

29342-00%20Head.jpg

medicom-toy_rah_saber05.jpg

101.jpg

Medicom-RAH-Saber-06.jpg

Medicom-RAH-Saber-01.jpg

medi10619e.jpg

Unfortunately because this website doesn't have an anime board most anime related stuff isn't even posted or gets lost. I know I don't make anime related figure threads (for the most part) because of this. I'm really excited for Saber she looks great. With her and Link, Medicom is going to be awesome this year.

Unfortunately because this website doesn't have an anime board most anime related stuff isn't even posted or gets lost. I know I don't make anime related figure threads (for the most part) because of this. I'm really excited for Saber she looks great. With her and Link, Medicom is going to be awesome this year.

well, i'll try to post more anime related stuff then, cause it really should be brought to more people's attention. yeah I agree with what you said regarding medicom, seems like they're stepping up quite a bit lately.

I've been one the fence about preordering Saber, on the one hand I think she looks fantastic and she'd be the largest Saber in my collection, but on the other hand this would be the 5th version of this character I own. Anyways, good job medicom for stepping up their game in what they do best. I recommend watching Fate/Zero, and if you want you could try watching the sequel Fate/Stay night. Fate/Zero is leagues better than stay night, but that's just my opinion.

I've been one the fence about preordering Saber, on the one hand I think she looks fantastic and she'd be the largest Saber in my collection, but on the other hand this would be the 5th version of this character I own. Anyways, good job medicom for stepping up their game in what they do best. I recommend watching Fate/Zero, and if you want you could try watching the sequel Fate/Stay night. Fate/Zero is leagues better than stay night, but that's just my opinion.

I own over ten Saber figures so I know what you mean :lol

I own over ten Saber figures so I know what you mean :lol

Yeah once I got my first Saber figure I wanted another one.....,but then again this was while I was watching Fate/Zero so my desire to obtain more Sabers is going down. :yess: I didn't think I would like the chogokin version of her, but after handling it for a few weeks I think I like it better than the figma.

yeah, the only thing i collect really are the PF statues and the 1/6 and 1/4 scale stuff...so this is the only version i really need of her so that's why i po'd it. i really hope this does well so they would consider doing the other heroes like archer, lancer, rider, berserker....though they can skip caster, cause that dude was super creepy in the show! lol

I have never watched this anime before but the design of this character was too cool for me to pass on.

My first Medicom figure that I PO and ordered through AmiAmi as she is delayed until late November.

Hope I dont make the wrong choice as I am keeping my eye on another release 1/6 Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan) figure too.

She is one of the great anime characters of the past decade.

I have the Azone figure, which is beautiful, albeit not very functional. Too much of a doll. She can't even hold her sword (which is metal, and very heavy).

This is tempting. All I need to do is see the price and I should be cured.

Saber. AKA Artura Pendragon.

Arturia.

I like to forget there's anything past Fate/Zero... all that other crap makes me cringe.

Fate/Zero Saber only Saber as far the shows go for me.

yup I preorderd this first day it was available on amiami. really excited to be getting it in a months time. I hope they make the other characters as well.

Back