S.H. FiguArts Tamashii Daft Punk figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just a teaser:

228201_570552906297212_943278882_n.jpg

I assume they'll be in S.H. Figuarts scale...

Cannot wait!

UPDATE!!!

486294_570562809629555_1246799902_n.jpg

Release date: November 2013
Total height: approx.15cm
Price: TBA

Appropriately timed with the group's new album announcement and supervised by the artists themselves, high-end action figures of Daft Punk have been confirmed for release under the S.H.Figuarts advanced action figure series from Bandai Japan’s premium collector's label, Tamashii Nations! The total figure height is approximately 15cm, and as with all S.H.Figuarts figures, these Daft Punk figures feature precise articulation for recreation of a variety of poses. The helmet areas will feature a shiny metallic finish for enhanced realism.

Last edited:
Re: S.H. Music Arts Tamashii Daft Punk figures

486294_570562809629555_1246799902_n.jpg

Release date: November 2013
Total height: approx.15cm
Price: TBA

Appropriately timed with the group's new album announcement and supervised by the artists themselves, high-end action figures of Daft Punk have been confirmed for release under the S.H.Figuarts advanced action figure series from Bandai Japan’s premium collector's label, Tamashii Nations! The total figure height is approximately 15cm, and as with all S.H.Figuarts figures, these Daft Punk figures feature precise articulation for recreation of a variety of poses. The helmet areas will feature a shiny metallic finish for enhanced realism.

I missed out on the 1/6 medicom ver a while back, since I wasnt collecting much at that time. But am not gonna miss out on this one this time :rock

Wow! Keeping an eye on this thread!

So what is with the odd knee joints?

This going to be high end then like C3-P0?

Some consider them a little pricey for the scale (between $45-$60), but they make for great desk toys. The articulation is some of the best out there.

Have you seen a video on these or something?

I would be happy to pay that. I was thinking maybe nice for my study desk

Some consider them a little pricey for the scale (between $45-$60), but they make for great desk toys. The articulation is some of the best out there.

Is that for each or the set?

Given the crazy secondary market prices for most of their figs, that wouldn't be bad at all for the set.

Back