Rate The Last Movie You Watched

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Since "someone" decided to seriously belittle the "other" thread by renaming it, I have created this gem of a thread. I personally don't want to read a bunch of nerds reviews about movies. For example a movie such as Avengers would be subject to comments like: ZOOOMY GOD!!!!!! BEST MOVIE EVA!!!!!!! TOTALLY EPIC!!!!!!!!! PC DAY 1!!!!!!!

So again, I give you this thread. The home of which a simple rating will suffice. You're welcome.

Zero Dark Thirty 8 out of 10

EDIT:
I see that smarter heads prevailed and the thread title was changed back to rate. That said, you have my personal commitment that my thread title will remain the same for years to come. You will also not be subject to an all caps version of "rate". Again, thank you.

I think that person got mad cause people were giving stuff like Firefly and Serenity real world average ratings.

Olympus Has Fallen - 7/10 - Fun cliche ridden action flick in the vein of Die Hard.

Man with the Iron Fists - 3.5/10 - I love old hokey kung fu but this was just boring and Cis fat.

Tombstone - 8.5 - Not accurate but this movie and performances rock.

Last edited:
Back