Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

TRANSFORMERS - Megatron -Statue by Prime 1 Studio

Dont know if anyone has heard about these guys yet or this piece. But it looks insane! Crazy detail, about 32" tall and has light up feature. price $2000.

I may order this, lookes miles better than SS's Optimus.

Chris

Last edited:
The paint apps look about as good as 3A.....nice weathering and looks incredible. Drool worthy for sure.

theres already a thread but nevermind. i'm missing the shotgun and the cape.

This has to be the most confusing post I have ever seen.....you are missing the shotgun and the cape....what in the world are you talking about?

hey i created the last tread no problem with that
you did a better job than me to find it first.

My bad, I tried searching first before creating a thread but didn't find anything.

Chris

I do not think there is a thread for this statue yet. I think the Calbre? sp? or whatever that company is called, has a thread for the optimus and bumblebee.

^ I think it means in DOTM, megs wears a cape to hide is face and has a cool looking shotgun in the scene where you first see him.

This has to be the most confusing post I have ever seen.....you are missing the shotgun and the cape....what in the world are you talking about?

ATtZ0.png

well still waiting for a megatron dotm statue then ^^ nevertheless, cool statue. way better than the optimus one...

Back