Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
    Just a little freaky

Feedback
    Default Re: BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Quote Originally Posted by todoelresto View Post
    Hi guys. After all this time trying the Phicen M34 and M35, which of both bodies do you think is the best for the Daftoys set and why? thanks!!!
    Both are good choices, but I decided to use the M35. The 35 was just much more jacked (muscle-bound) than the 34, especially in the legs. The increased muscle mass just looked more imposing and intimidating. I am happy with the result, especially after adding ankle extenders that made it taller.
    That being said, I was not going for a movie accurate representation, but a comic book inspired look.

Any idea what straps are used on the boots?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hydeous View Post
    Checking to see if anyones interested in getting the custom Bane Trialmaster outfit + DCV vest and Pants. Might do another run of these, if interested please PM me so I can put you to the list.

Hello! Are you still selling and do you sell the jacket alone?

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Anyone know where to get a daftoys bane kit? Or if anyone here is selling one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know about another batch of Daftoys Bane releasing? This seller on ebay is claiming he's expecting a new batch in late march, is there any truth to this???

Hidden Content

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by HMC117 View Post
    Does anyone know about another batch of Daftoys Bane releasing? This seller on ebay is claiming he's expecting a new batch in late march, is there any truth to this???
    I can't answer your question with a "yes", but seeing how the Daftoys purple Ledger Joker outfit seems to be showing up again every so often (it is now available again on One Sixth Outfitters' website), I'd say it is a very good possibility that the Bane outfit(s) do show up for sale again eventually. I purchased the first one (non-stock market), and have been very impressed with it, especially because it did include a head sculpt.