GG Deadpool Pencil Holder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hexic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if there was ever a thread for this but just curious if anyone is getting one or has seen them in person?

Apparently the LCS has them on hand so I'm going to go by and see if it's worth $90.

Deadpool-Pencil-Cup-DeskTop-Accessory.jpg

dp004_zpsb9c2b398.jpg

dp003_zps653802ff.jpg

dp002_zps21c2b874.jpg

dp001_zpsf0a86c1a.jpg

dp005_zps082443f5.jpg

BBTS had it on hand last I checked. Not sure what they charge for shipping to Canada, though.

The base is attached by magnets at the neck. Unfortunately they are not as strong as I thought so I wound up chipping the base. Thankfully it's on the backside so I won't see it. Overall really impressed with the thing. I love the subtle frown under the mask :)

dp003_zps653802ff.jpg

BBTS had it on hand last I checked. Not sure what they charge for shipping to Canada, though.

The base is attached by magnets at the neck. Unfortunately they are not as strong as I thought so I wound up chipping the base. Thankfully it's on the backside so I won't see it. Overall really impressed with the thing. I love the subtle frown under the mask :)

Id take that sharpie and color in the chip so it doesn't stand out so much. Or just state that it is part of the "battle damage":)

it's cool and all, but if I owned it, I would wanna cover up all the holes. otherwise I'd vomit a little every time I peer into a gaping one.

Thanks for sharing Hexic! It looks really cool and I'm tempted to pick one up now...

Id take that sharpie and color in the chip so it doesn't stand out so much. Or just state that it is part of the "battle damage":)

Need to try and find a brown sharpie and do that.

Haven't read Uncanny X-Force yet so I don't have any connection to that suit. It's on the reading list though so I might just need one for home and the other for the office :lol

I picked mine up yesterday from my LCS and its great, really well sculpted and I love the paint app. I'm not sure if the shurikens are actually meant as erasers as they're incredibly flimsy but I wouldn't use them anyways.

Only gripe is that the bottom of his chin is a little scuffed but I'll never notice the scuffs unless I flip him over. Also the inside of the head is chipped all to hell. I'm not sure if they were using mine as a test or what but inside the head next to the holes are a ton of paint chips. Again I will never see these unless I decide to pop the head off.

My magnets are actually quite strong. Maybe not shaking like a maraca strong but I was rattling the statue and the base didn't fall off.

I'm actually thinking of maybe placing a pouch or something inside of the head just so that pencils won't break when dropped in and smack the base and also so that they don't scratch and scuff it.

Anyone got any more in-hand pics of this? I wanna grab one for my office, but I need a little more inspiration before I drop $90 on a 6-inch bust....

I went to my LCS and they had it on display. Started thinking very hard about buying it and then the wife spotted it and said you should buy it, its a nice piece for the desk. I walked out with one :) If the wife liked it, it must be good :lol

Last edited:
Back