Art From the Beloved Whedonverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been collecting a lot of art lately. Every time I try to keep it simple I get a bunch more. I would love to stay updated on any art that is relative to the Whedonverse. I honestly don't know if this belongs here or the art section but I think it's nice to keep it here.

I already have all the Buffy art I've ever wanted, so I'm content. But it's always nice to let others know about that art, too or share the art they have that isn't as well known.

My three favorites are of course Tim Doyle's Can't Take the Sky and Jason Goad's 2 Buffy prints. Which I own several of. I'm hoarding those things.

I recently saw some other Buffy art pop up but it wasn't my style. However, totally could have been some of yours!

Here's a couple of the recent ones.

EG_BuffyAndAngel4Ever_large.jpg

EG_YouWereThereWithMe_large.jpg

ff.jpg
Cant_Take_The_Sky_-_GID_Variant-Tim_Doyle-Screenprint-trampt-90936m.jpg

Last edited:
The Goad piece still the only piece worth owning, IMO.

There's so much potential though. I'm surprised someone hasn't 'stepped up' yet.

I would love to own some Buffy art - I've tried looking on ebay but there's not much there and nothing that looks cool. Either there isn't really alot out there, or people are hanging onto it like it's gold, or these things sell elsewhere. Is there another website or two that is the best place to find Buffy art? I'd just like to find two or three pieces I really like, but I can't find even one. Ideally, I'd like three pieces:

1. Buffy (one piece that is just Buffy, and it actually looks like her)
2. Buffy and the scoobies (Giles, Willow, X) or could also include Angel, Cordy, Oz, Anya, Spike, Tara
3. Buffy and Angel

Great post, BuffyGirl. Hopefully people can share any information about Buffy art that would be available to fans. If I do find something in my search, I'll be sure to post something here.

There are a couple good pieces out there but really not a lot. I agree with all of you someone really needs to step up and do one or two really great Buffy pieces.

Dr. Vitus played by Bela Legosi? No.
Saint Vitus, the first american doom metal band? No
St. Vitus the patron saint of epilepsy? Nope
I like names that end in US. Prometheus is another good one :)

Picked up these Spike artworks when on my travels through Tumblr....

tumblr_lz504xQB8j1rpoyalo1_1280.jpg

Love the nails. :D

tumblr_m2t5l7wRz91qm2i8co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2nrwg5oaL1qm2i8co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2ox3t3VIi1qm2i8co1_1280.jpg

The last three were created by animator 'thesanityclause'.

Back