Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
They've got a Link coming out and he looks wonderful. Will post pictures later on today, assuming someone else doesn't prior.

Unlike the figma the chainmail is fully detailed AND he comes with many accessories, including a bow, the beetle flying thing, and an arrow. Comes with a calm head and an angry yelling one. The tailoring looks fantastic too. It's about time we had an official Link. Now I won't have to bother with that custom people were trying to get made.

Stunning work and so bought!

LINK8.jpeg

LINK1.jpg

LINK2.jpeg

LINK3.jpeg

LINK4.jpeg

LINK5.jpeg

LINK6.jpeg

LINK7.jpeg

LINK9.jpeg

Thanks for the pictures. Yeah this looks incredible. Plenty of accessories too.

Wow, that's superb! The sculpt is much better than the Figma version, which I thought was weird looking. I wasn't planning on getting any 1/6 stuff for awhile, but this is extremely tempting. Subscribed!

I was under the impression that Medi pieces had a tendency to be higher priced than usual. Though I haven't purchased a Medi piece in a while. MGS4 Raiden was the last one I got.

At retail they seem very affordable and usually are 40$ under Hot Toys.

Looks amazing. I agree with others that Medi is a good company to release a figure like this, assuming (as many Medi fans have proclaimed) that their bodies are no longer as frail as, well, every Medi figure I've ever owned. No need for "gritty" paint apps, realistic proportions, etc. I will buy one or two of these.

Back