Pictures of your modified 99 Hasbro 12" Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello! I am the web host of chinese-starwars.com

By taking pictures with my Sideshow 12" Qui-Gon, its too long by waitting the debut of SS 12" Darth Maul figure.

Yesterday, I dig out my 99 Hasbro 12" Darth Maul figure, modified it with the body of bbi LAPD 12" figure, repaint the head a bit and trim the fabric of cloths a bit.

I know some of the fans had did the same thing way before yesterday I did to 99 Hasbro 12" Maul figure. I posted pictures of my modified Hasbro Maul figure and start a thread in my forum by request any more pictures of modified Hasbro Maul figure-

Now, I kindly ask the same thing from all of the great fans here in sideshow freak:

At the eve for the debut of Sideshow 12" Darth maul figure, its quite meaningful for you to dig up your aged modified Hasbro 12" Maul figure.

I will show the pics back in my forum to those Chinese fans as well

Time Jump to the debut date of Sideshow 12" Darth Maul plsssss...

here ya go..
maulrevise1.jpg

the tatoos on him aren't as bad as I would imagine. the facial sculpt is way off, but other than that, I like him.

Roy, awesome Darth Maul!!! I like the face repaint, looks just as good if not better than Sideshow's. I will post my Hasbro Maul when I get my SS Qui-Gon.

congerking said:
the tatoos on him aren't as bad as I would imagine. the facial sculpt is way off, but other than that, I like him.

Yes! And with the detail on clothing, the Hasbro 99 Maul did a satisfied details at that time :maul

P.S.

Where you got the stunning Superman in your signature pic???!!!

Your repaint on Hot Toys brand???

Duckgoo said:
Roy, awesome Darth Maul!!! I like the face repaint, looks just as good if not better than Sideshow's. I will post my Hasbro Maul when I get my SS Qui-Gon.

Thanks! Though I believe I can done better if I donate more time ...

Can't wait to see your Maul pic with SS 12" Qui-Gon! :maul

I destroyered my hasbro maul long ago trying to mod it and make it better... tear:monkey2
But in the end Im glad I did because it forced me to find better sources like this GG re-cast mod tha I painted up.

maulcast6.jpg

maulcast3.jpg

Callous,

I remember seeing those pics on another forum(I think it was one-sixth warriors) and going "WOW, that is the most insanely good Maul custom I've ever seen". It's cool how all the great customizers(Figuremaster Les, CustomMikey, Hurricane, Dark Artist, etc) are showcasing their fantastic work on this forum and your Maul is a very welcome addition to that group. Please feel free to share more pics with us if you have any. :cool:

any chance of seeing more photos of both Hurricane's and Callous's Mauls?

Back