Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Since well all know it's coming and it has been made official today as this years Star Wars DX release, I thought a thread on this should be made.

I personally would like to see it handled like DX Luke.

2 figures, one a normal Anakin and the other a sith Anakin and perhaps even a charred Vader. Perhaps the platform he and Obiwan fight on while floating in the lava just before he gets the chop.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker

Since well all know it's coming and it has been made official today as this years Star Wars DX release, I thought a thread on this should be made.

I personally would like to see it handled like DX Luke.

2 figures, one a normal Anakin and the other a sith Anakin and perhaps even a charred Vader. Perhaps the platform he and Obiwan fight on while floating in the lava just before he gets the chop.

Hmm. Have to pass if its Episode III. I'm sure it'll crush the likeness and paint of the Sideshow, but the costume is still top notch. Maybe nab the sculpt from TA.

I think this will make one amazing figure set actually.

Like Pix said; two figures - one Jedi boy, one Sith eyes & burnt outfit from Mustafar battle. A piece of that collapsed column they scramble around on would be cool too.

I've sea-sawed on wanting a high end ROTS Anakin for a while now.. & the truth is, I'll probably pass & concentrate on wishing for a HT Qui-Gon & Theed battle Padme.

Sorry Prog but:

Hot Toys' Howard Chan has said in an interview plans for the next Star Wars figures:

4.What's the next character next to Luke?
Howard : 2013 Anakin from Episode 3; 2014 Han Solo from Episode 4; the initial plan to release Padme in 2015 still in consideration.

5. Any plan to make 1/6 Star Wars vehicle?
X-wing?
Howard : Vehicles in Star Wars too big to be produced in 1/6 scale, will be developing in smaller scale.

A Jedi/Sith would be great. I expect it to come with a base as cool as the one we got with Luke. Maybe a chunk of the large pole he and Obi fight suspended to cables.

Ep3 Anakin was the best imo.

I'd want...

- Sith HS with angry expression featuring red sith eyes (PERS)
- Jedi HS with calmer expression (PERS)
- Removable arm
- Burned stump for arm
- Mustafar lava droid base dio
- Jedi Temple style base
- 2x unlit lightsaber hilt
- 2x lit lightsaber hilt
- various hands including force choke hand

I'm just too happy to say what I want :blissy

SSC Anakin was what brought me to the 1/6th world.
It's a benchmark for me seeing it remade.

:monkey2 :clap

If they really do the 'troubled soul' look that he had during the entire film justice, both head sculpts will be jaw dropping, no doubt.

The end battle face with all that pent up anger will look amazing I reckon.

Great news, just read the interview. Like Nova said, Sith and Jedi version (EP3) in one set, DX Luke style. It'd be cool if they could include a young Anakin (EP1) too.

Edit: According to a translation it is Anakin from EP3 and Padme might be release the year after Han Solo.

Last edited:
Hey - why stop there. :lecture

If the box is big enough, why not throw in a whiney 2002 Hayden, complete with the severed heads of an innocent Tusken family. :huh :lol

Hey, why stop there. If you hate Anakin from Ep1 why not from Ep3. They are equally "whiney". :lol

It satisfies me to know that the annoying people who are constantly hating on the PT or any characters from those movies are so b-u-t-t-h-u-r-t by the PT that they need be such drama queens to let the whole world know they hate it. I'm so glad SW is f'd up for them and that it isn't for me, I love the PT. :D

Bah! I have no interest in Anakin whatsoever but I am surprised that they're going w/ANH Han (2014). Most of us seem to have been expecting ESB Han but I'm definitely down for the smuggler look (did want an HT Han in carbonite, though :monkey2 -- Hope they really do something amazing with the accessories/layout for Han, as there's no point to a second figure in that release). Wow, one OT HT fig every two years, though. Helluva wait.

I constantly hate the PT and any characters from those movies. I want you all to know that. SW is f'd up for me, because I hate the PT. :mad:

Bah! I have no interest in Anakin whatsoever but I am surprised that they're going w/ANH Han (2014). Most of us seem to have been expecting ESB Han but I'm definitely down for the smuggler look (did want an HT Han in carbonite, though :monkey2 -- Hope they really do something amazing with the accessories/layout for Han, as there's no point to a second figure in that release). Wow, one OT HT fig every two years, though. Helluva wait.
I would taken any news from Howard with a huge grain of salt. Long term plan-related news? Even moreso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back