Coveralls and custom weapons needed also 1/6 scale leatherface (1974) chainsaw?? :/

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ultimate soldier firefighter is still available at most online dealers for 20 some odd dollars,this figure come with a sweet chainsaw that is perfect for all manical 1/6th blood lettings : )P

Wtf. I wonder if he got burned out and stopped making them. I think it took him 2 days to get back from my initial email. He sent me one and it didnt look like the one in the video. He told me it was an updated version but I liked the older one. He let me send it back and sent me a new one. No problem. That sucks because I was going to hit him up for a part 7.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Wtf. I wonder if he got burned out and stopped making them. I think it took him 2 days to get back from my initial email. He sent me one and it didnt look like the one in the video. He told me it was an updated version but I liked the older one. He let me send it back and sent me a new one. No problem. That sucks because I was going to hit him up for a part 7.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

i dont know dude but i still havnt got a reply :/ ..... his masks are top notch good!! .... be really good to get one off him...but still waiting as i said ..... lol shud never update already GREAT work ...especialy the work he does :p

Back